Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dumb trophies

This is a discussion on Dumb trophies within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; To complete all the riddler challenge rooms you actually get two bronze trophies and a silver trophy. I think this ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

To complete all the riddler challenge rooms you actually get two bronze trophies and a silver trophy. I think this is fair as it saves the gold trophy for the ridiculously hard 100% complete perfect knight. (P.S. The challenge rooms weren't that difficult )

The story related silver trophy is not unusual as like in the original game, Arkham Asylum, you received silver trophies all the way through the campaign.

I really don't see why you're complaining about misvalued trophies in Arkham City, when games like Terminator Salvation give out golds just for playing the story.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Whether or not other games have equal or greater mis-valuations is entirely irrelevant to my observations about BAC.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ISI-Society View Post
    Totally agreed that the calendar man trophy looks stupid. What game designer in their right mind would force an RPG player to either spend an entire year earning a trophy, or dicking around with the date/time settings on their console, just to satisfy the blasted trophy. The designer who trophized that needs to be bitchslapped, badly.

They did the same thing in MGS SnakeEater with the Sniper.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by jamin8581 View Post
    How about wasting my time changing my date and time settings 15 times for the calendar man trophy! It's appropriate for the character, but man, seriously?? All the other trophies don't bother me at all.
    lol Agree this is what I call a stupid trophy, forcing someone to play the game for a year WTH. But damn that callendar man is a psychopath did you hear all his stories
    Last edited by iraqoz; 11-14-2011 at 08:52 AM.
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy trophies ate a plus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12