Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

(Major Spoilers After Game-ends Stuff) Harley Quinn Has a Secret

This is a discussion on (Major Spoilers After Game-ends Stuff) Harley Quinn Has a Secret within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; If you collect enough of the riddler trophies you get to unlock the story behind Arkham City and all that ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If you collect enough of the riddler trophies you get to unlock the story behind Arkham City and all that has happened to lead up to the events. If you read though the lines about Joker and all of them you get the sense that Joker more or less engineered this plot of him being dead, more or less it seems like he is basically faking it and is only in like coma like state.

I believe with the hidden references and easter eggs to other characters we could see a lot more DLC that droves deeper into Arkham City and reveals more of the characters and puts Batman in more and more trouble to capture them and stop them. Remember Black Mask is the only one who escaped but was recaptured so all the super villains are in Arkham City just where is the question indeed.

Lvl 7 - Gold

it would be nice if another batman game cam out

Lvl 1 - Bronze

here's how I see it...

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i would really like to see DLC with more story and possibly black mask invovled. idk if anyone noticed but when your bruce wayne in the begining and your told to get in line, look to the right and there are tyger gaurds beating the hell out of the black mask

Lvl 9 - Gold

is epic and there is another spot where there is a crib with a posative pregnancy test in it with a jocker doll. but i dint get the end credit one.. nice

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hmm.. In Harley's Revenge I looked at all the tests and they all showed negative. Maybe I missed one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12