The Secret Hatch. (Potential Spoilers)

This is a discussion on The Secret Hatch. (Potential Spoilers) within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Kind of like the equivalent to Quincy's secret room in Batman Arkham Asylum, this just added another turn for where ...

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

The Secret Hatch. (Potential Spoilers)

Kind of like the equivalent to Quincy's secret room in Batman Arkham Asylum, this just added another turn for where Batman 3 can go in terms of plot.

Post your thoughts on the video below.

"Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

Lvl 9 - Gold

That f*cking made me jump when he yelled, jesus christ

I love easter eggs, i'd really like to know what this one is about....

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by HYSTΣR!A⋆➒➑ View Post

It references that Scarecrow is still alive. Seen on the note he was zooming in on.

"Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Saw the video while looking at Easter Eggs on some site, and went to it myself. I'm glad their doing another sequel, and already have three major things happening with Azrael, Harley's pregnancy, and Scarecrow.

Rad signature and avatar made by DaRe

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ah, Mr. J couldnt get it up towards the end ... I've got 5 cents says Harley had an affair with 2-Face. They're a better fit, from a purely etymological standpoint (both being variations on the Janus motif).
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can't believe I missed that, I love how they reference certain characters meaning they could add DLC to further the depth of Arkham city or just leave them for the game. Honestly I hope for DLC with them in it, maybe Nightwing has to battle it out with them or so on.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm curious to see which villian that died will be making a return in the sequel. More than likely Ra's, since Strange was pretty much in the middle of the explosion of Protocol Eleven, but I'm sure they could find a way to prove that Joker did'nt really die.

Rad signature and avatar made by DaRe

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by HYSTΣR!A⋆➒➑ View Post

Haha, made me jump too
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | My YouTube | Uncharted 3 - RFFN Clan Best Plays | Uncharted 3: Drake's Inception | My Uncharted 3 Stats | My Uncharted 2 Stats | Join RFFN | Arkham City Secret - Pregnancy Test | Epic Doctor Who Trailer

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ScarJ360 View Post
    I'm curious to see which villian that died will be making a return in the sequel. More than likely Ra's, since Strange was pretty much in the middle of the explosion of Protocol Eleven, but I'm sure they could find a way to prove that Joker did'nt really die.
    Possibly Penguin, considering Hush walked off with the identity of Bruce Wayne, so they can work together to bring down his public image around Gotham.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Bringing back Ra's is easy. All they have to do (if they choose to do so) is explain that he was restored to life in a Lazarus Pit.
    I couldn't see Hush and Penguin working together, given Penguins hatred of Bruce Wayne, unless Hush clued him in on his real identity. Also, if there was a potential sequel and Penguin was involved, I would hope his design is tinkered a little. He needs the top-hat badly and maybe a slightly longer trench-coat.
    Platinum Trophies: WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011, WWE '12