Arkham City Platinum Tips and Help??

This is a discussion on Arkham City Platinum Tips and Help?? within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; OK, I just finished 1st playthrough and still have Riddles to collect, side missions to complete, challenges, etc. Those of ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Arkham City Platinum Tips and Help??

OK, I just finished 1st playthrough and still have Riddles to collect, side missions to complete, challenges, etc. Those of you that have Plated the game, is it more beneficial to collect and clean up trophies now or simply start NG+ and do the cleanup then??

Just not sure which way makes the most sense considering after the 1st play through I have only 44% of the trophies completed.

Thanks for the help!!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yes i have the same question whih thing should i do. I have only completed the main quest

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm in the same boat ... I'm on my last 2 side missions and have 200 (of 400) Riddler items, and 75% of challenge mode left before starting my Save+ push to platinum.

Everything I've observed leads me to believe that the platinum path probably looks like this:

1st Playthrough:
    1) Finish Main Story
    2) Finish Side Missions
    3) Finish Riddler Side Mission (400 riddler trophies and riddles)
    4) Game Trophies: cleanup all the easy low-hanging trophy fruit.

2nd Playthough:
    5) Finish Main Story + any missed Game Trophies
    6) Finish Side Missions <- Note: I'm pretty sure that unlike the others, the Riddler side mission completion will carry over and stay done.
    7) Finish Challenge mode: Combat Challenges (both playthoughs will unlock all the challenges and provide ample warmup)
    8) Finish Challenge mode: Predator Challenges (ditto)
    9) Plat
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer