Batman Beyond Skin?

This is a discussion on Batman Beyond Skin? within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; I want to get the Batman Beyond skin, and I know that Gamestop.co.uk were giving it away for preordering Arkham ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Batman Beyond Skin?

I want to get the Batman Beyond skin, and I know that Gamestop.co.uk were giving it away for preordering Arkham City, but now the game is released, that's no longer possible. So does anyone know where to get the code for the skin? Btw I live in England so I can't do the code for the NOS energy drink since I don't live in the US.
    Last edited by LordKarnage; 10-29-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sorry for the repost, but I was wondering if anyone knows.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think they are releasing a skins pack in December with all of them, outside of that I don't know what else you can do unless you find someone who pre-ordered and is willing to trade it for you.

Does suck you can't do the NOS contest otherwise you be set, but don't feel bad I can't even find NOS energy drinks around where I live here.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by JamesL007 View Post
    I think they are releasing a skins pack in December with all of them, outside of that I don't know what else you can do unless you find someone who pre-ordered and is willing to trade it for you.

Does suck you can't do the NOS contest otherwise you be set, but don't feel bad I can't even find NOS energy drinks around where I live here.
    Thanks for the reply, I was gonna buy this game last week, but due to soooooo many games coming out this month, I will probably get the game in December with the skins pack once my bank account has healed.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by LordKarnage View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I was gonna buy this game last week, but due to soooooo many games coming out this month, I will probably get the game in December with the skins pack once my bank account has healed.
    I hear that man, I know for me I am getting Saints Row The Third and that's it for this year

Lvl 6 - Silver

As soon as Skyrim comes out, I'll be done with BAC, regardless of how far I have/not gotten in NG+ and the challenges.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer