2nd Deadshot Mission

This is a discussion on 2nd Deadshot Mission within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; I traced the shot through the water tower, but the shot trajectory stops by the adjacent neon sign. It just ...

Buy my book, Alteration

2nd Deadshot Mission

I traced the shot through the water tower, but the shot trajectory stops by the adjacent neon sign. It just plain stops in mid-air. What happens now?

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

try looking for a video guide on youtube
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Look on the corner of the building right in front of the water tower. There should be a bipod there that I think you scan for either fingerprints or the material.

Rad signature and avatar made by DaRe

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ScarJ360 View Post
    Look on the corner of the building right in front of the water tower. There should be a bipod there that I think you scan for either fingerprints or the material.
    Yep. Look on the corner of the same building that the water tower is on, and scan the bipod. Took me a minute or two to figure this out as well
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | My YouTube | Uncharted 3 - RFFN Clan Best Plays | Uncharted 3: Drake's Inception | My Uncharted 3 Stats | My Uncharted 2 Stats | Join RFFN | Arkham City Secret - Pregnancy Test | Epic Doctor Who Trailer

Lvl 4 - Silver

i cant even find where to start the mission..ive searched the entire within the given circle.

An old-fashioned cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie-4 View Post
    i cant even find where to start the mission..ive searched the entire within the given circle.
    The 2nd victim is on the broken piece of the highway. You might need to progress the main story some more in order for him to appear.

But make you sure you start the side mission by talking to the guy in the Industrial district that is stuck on the roof of the old Gotham FM building.

Change is mediocre

I can't even start on the 2nd victim. After I beat the game, I was trying to complete the side missions. Is there a certain way to do this?

RPG Master

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    I can't even start on the 2nd victim. After I beat the game, I was trying to complete the side missions. Is there a certain way to do this?
    Dsluckay, I found that if I glide around Joker's Steel Mill towards the south wall, the second victim gunshot usually goes off.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies