riddler trophy help

This is a discussion on riddler trophy help within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; I am missing the riddler trophy for the industrial district its in the 3rd row and its the first 1 ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

riddler trophy help

I am missing the riddler trophy for the industrial district its in the 3rd row and its the first 1 in the row if anyone knows which trophy Im talking about and also knows the location that will be a huge help

Lvl 6 - Silver

I found it it is the one were you have to jump from high and dive onto the presure pad and make it light up just like the carnival strong man competitions

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ok, I'm at 398 of 400 completed, but one of the two items I'm stuck on is this one:

Batman physical challenge: use batarang to detonate an explosive projectile before it is thrown
    I know what to do, how to do it.

The PROBLEM I'm having is that I'm POST-GAME ... I've already completed the main story, so the two most obvious places to find thugs with EPs (re: Penguin's museum war room, and Joker's steel mill) have already been cleared of all thugs, so all I'm left with are outdoor thugs, NONE of whom seem to have any EPs handy.

Tips welcome.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 5 - Silver

That's what happened to me where I needed that one and the one where you jump from one guy to another. What I did was start new game plus and as soon as you enter the steel mill again I got it. Right before you go and rescue that doctor.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I was sorta hoping to finish all the riddler challenges before moving on to NG+, but oh well ... obviously a minor design goof.

Thanks.

p.s. Total riddler items I wound up googling (mostly out of impatience) was 7 trophies, zero riddles and 1 physical challenge (out of 400 total), or 2%. Not bad I suppose.
    Last edited by ISI-Society; 11-04-2011 at 06:23 PM.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 4 - Silver

Some of those Physical Challenges were a pain. It's best to take a note of them and focus on doing them asap. One I was concerned about was countering three thrown items, but luckily I got into a fight where people seemed to like throwing things at me.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I finally got 100% of all riddler trophies and challenges. The only side mission item left for me is Advance AR Training #1, which is giving me a bit of trouble (I tend to oversteer).

Anyway, I started NG+ last night, and when I need a break I switch over to my MG and take a few more tries at AART#1. I use my MG for the latter because it's easier and faster to clear out thugs in the vicinity of the training route than in NG+.
    Last edited by ISI-Society; 11-05-2011 at 12:06 PM.
    Amazon Reviewer