New Game Plus "Acts of Violence" game bug

This is a discussion on New Game Plus "Acts of Violence" game bug within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; It appears there is a bug in New Game Plus. In the side mission "Acts of Violence" (The one where ...

Threat

New Game Plus "Acts of Violence" game bug

It appears there is a bug in New Game Plus. In the side mission "Acts of Violence" (The one where random assaults pop up) after getting to 90% completion no new assaults will show up, preventing you from completing the quest. The bug is only present in New Game Plus as I've completed the mission in normal mode. This obviously hasn't happened to everybody, so I think it may be because I started doing the mission after I beat the game. I know I'm not the only one to suffer from this bug because I looked it up and others are also experiencing it. This is the one thing stopping me from getting 100% completion and platinum. I would contact Rocksteady about the bug if I knew how. If anyone knows how to solve it or has any advice, it would be appreciated.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Team Dingleberry

I encountered this during my first playthrough. It wasn't a bug, I just had to look harder for my last assault. What I did was just leave detective mode on and sweep through the entire map, looking for two blue figures close together. Found the one I was missing not long after that.

Bringing the PAIN

Ya this happened on my first run also. It was at 90% for a long time... Turns out I was missing someone. You can also just fly low around and listen for the cryouts. Thats How I found mine. It was near the political prisoner camp in the North-East corner of the map for me.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 7 - Gold

still didn't do the game + but after i finished the game i couldn't find the last couple of agressions then at one point they were showing one after the other

Lvl 6 - Silver

Does anyone know if the locations are random, or recurring ?

If random, there's a chopper or two flying on patrol over each sector ... you can have bats simply grapple onto one and let the game go for an hour while you do other stuff (or sleep overnight), and then come back and see if there's an alert on the map. Rinse and repeat for each sector. Just an idea. Playtime is not a factor in this game, so it's theoretically a viable tactic.

I'll try it out myself in a bit, after I get unstuck (currently stuck on Mad Hatter battle in NG+, which seems to have a lot more waves of thugs to beat than before).
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Team Dingleberry

I think the locations are fixed but they appear randomly.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've hit a glitch. The last person is on the floor, begging for help, making the sounds that someone is punching him and no one is there. From far away in detective mode you see an outline of a 2nd person but as soon as you approach it disappears. I've tried everything and I'm stuck. I know I got this person already. It's the one right outside the Riddler's hostage location in the Industrial District. It's all I need for the Plat. On the map it shows it as a location too. Sigh.