NG+ issue -

This is a discussion on NG+ issue - within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Hey guys - I am currently in free roam - I just beat the game on NG+ and literally all ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

NG+ issue -

Hey guys - I am currently in free roam - I just beat the game on NG+ and literally all I have left are a few acts of violence and the deadshot side mission. I'm having 1 issue. I can't seem to get oracle to pop the second victim of Deadshots. I know his location (according to youtube vids) and i've patrolled that exact area and others but I have yet to hear her say 'we've located the general area' blah blah blah" Anyone else have this issue and know how to resolve it?

---nevermind - just literally came through about 5 mins after posting this....classic.
    Last edited by jmargraves; 11-08-2011 at 02:09 AM.
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 4 - Silver

I was never too sure whether you had to go into a particular area or reach a certain milestone to trigger events. I had no problems with the first playthrough, but on NG+ after I had finished the story I still had a lot of political prisoners to save, as well as a couple other side missions.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm in NG+ too, and to hopefully avoid the bug I'm going to complete all side missions before finishing the main story (I'm currently stuck on the Joker/Clayface boss battle). I think all I have left are identity thief, acts of violence, deadshot, and the phone call killer.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer