Epic Fails

This is a discussion on Epic Fails within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Thought I'd kick off a thread for people to share some embarassing moments of supreme failure. My most recent: I'm ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Epic Fails

Thought I'd kick off a thread for people to share some embarassing moments of supreme failure.

My most recent: I'm in NG+ and I'd been stuck for HOURS in the joker (clayface) battle. After many many retries, I'd finally managed to destroy the stun baton and both shields in the game, took down all the thugs, took down the hammer lieutenant, and took down the titan, and I had joker-clayface face down and stunned. I was hanging by a thread, so just to be safe and sure I used the momentary breather to look around to see if any other thugs were about to hit me from an unseen quarter ... and as I turned around I inadvertantly stepped on the tracks, and WHAM - an empty funhouse cart on auto pilot crashed though the doors and takes me out.

Talk about stealing defeat from the jaws of victory.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 3 - Bronze

this isnt related to batman, but i was playing MW3 today and of all the COD games playing online i have never had an enemy air package kill me and whaddya know........today was my lucky day hhahahaha

Lvl 7 - Gold

This is a good one - not exactly game related, but somewhat - on my 2nd to last campaign map for the plat - on the very last level of the very last round, had 3 dudes left to beat to get my 9/9 medals - game froze. Mid kick to the face on a henchman. I loved it.
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!