Mysterious Man Sidequest, help?

This is a discussion on Mysterious Man Sidequest, help? within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; Ok first off without spoilers. I haven't had any new notifications for a long long time. Im at 30 or ...

PRO Member

Mysterious Man Sidequest, help?

Ok first off without spoilers.

I haven't had any new notifications for a long long time. Im at 30 or 35%? Which is what you get after the first notification and investigating the blood trail. Ive already completed the main story since then and have been going out doing Riddler stuff for the past day.. and I still havent got any notification for the next part.

So my question is.. does it eventually come? Or am I suppose to actually find the next location on my own?
    If so, without spoilers to what is happening or who it is, wheres that location?
    Platinums: 29 (1st to last)
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

You need to find him, he doesn't come to you. The next location is randomly generated.

"Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

PRO Member

Ah ok, I made a mistake though, I meant the Idenity Thief side quest.. not to be mistaken with the dude who does the symbols.
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.

Threat

You do have to find it yourself, although it is not randomly generated. There are 2 more bodies before you get to the killer, they are both around the Ace Chemicals Building area.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

PRO Member

Sweet, thanks man. Ill make sure to definitely search around next time I'm over there.