Side Mission Help Needed

This is a discussion on Side Mission Help Needed within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; OK, so, I've completed the main game, gotten over half the riddles, riddler trophies and completed all but 2 of ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Side Mission Help Needed

OK, so, I've completed the main game, gotten over half the riddles, riddler trophies and completed all but 2 of the side missions (Arkham Assault & Identity Thief). Problem I'm having is that I'm a little over half done with the Assaults and 1/3 of the way done with the Identity Thief mission, but no more assaults or identity victims are showing up on my map. And I've been playing for a looooooong time now. Is there something I need to do to trigger either to occur? I don't want to get into new game plus and have to replay all the side missions to get 100% completion (or will I have to anyway?). Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!!

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

PRO Member

Playing a new game plus wont mess up your progress in your first game..you can choose to play any one out of these two..They are both in the same save file but different games..but you will have to get 100% on both of these playthroughs on your side missions...sometimes to get some progress in the side missions you have to be on specific areas..identity thieft has 3 victims, meaning you need 2 more..Assaults are a bit random and all you can do is glide around but in a low height so you can catch the voices of the thug and the political prisoner..

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Playing a new game plus wont mess up your progress in your first game..you can choose to play any one out of these two..They are both in the same save file but different games..but you will have to get 100% on both of these playthroughs on your side missions...sometimes to get some progress in the side missions you have to be on specific areas..identity thieft has 3 victims, meaning you need 2 more..Assaults are a bit random and all you can do is glide around but in a low height so you can catch the voices of the thug and the political prisoner..
    Thanks mate! I appreciate it. I think I've been travelling too high so maybe that's why I'm not picking up the assaults, etc.. Good lookin' out!

REP +10

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The last 2 murder victims do not show up on the map you have to find them yourself, they are both around the ace chemicals building i think. have a hunt arond that building and you'll find them .