Plat question

This is a discussion on Plat question within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; It says on the trophy guide to do all of the medals without the use of DLC, does it mean ...

Trophy Huntin'

Plat question

It says on the trophy guide to do all of the medals without the use of DLC, does it mean that i can't redeem my DLC that came with the game up until i get the plat? The Robin and Catwoman DLC?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

no i reedemed my code as soon as i started playing it and got the plat just fine,the 1st person u play as is catwomen when u reedem it,all it means is u dont have to do the dlc's to get the plat

Lvl 2 - Bronze

also i went and looked at the guide to see what u were talking about and all he means is with combat challenges u have to get all the medals alocated,if u do the dlc's those medals will not count 4 batman,i hope this helps u.

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Bangcrashboom View Post
    It says on the trophy guide to do all of the medals without the use of DLC, does it mean that i can't redeem my DLC that came with the game up until i get the plat? The Robin and Catwoman DLC?
    It means that you will not earn the trophies required for platinum by using a character other than Batman.

Trophy Huntin'

Alright, thanks alot guys. I appreciate it!

Also, i know it's unrelated, but where did you get your platcard, simula? I've been looking around for one since the guy that made mine isn't making them anymore

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey guys have a question here do i have to play all the side missions over on new game plus in order to get perfect knight trophy thanks

Trophy Huntin'

Yeah, i was curious about that as well. Do we need to redo all of the side missions and riddler trophies in the new game + in order to plat the game? or is it just the first playthrough?

Lvl 7 - Gold

The riddler trophies carry over into new game+ so those you don't have to worry about. However, you do have redo all of the side missions in new game+ in order to get the Perfect Knight trophy as well as the plat.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Lvl 1 - Bronze

thanks man well it looks like i will be playing this game all over again

Lvl 7 - Gold

No problem yo. Seeing as you've already played through the game you should be able to fly though new game+. I don't know how other people felt about not being able to counter but after a while I got the hang of it.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by njdog102 View Post
    No problem yo. Seeing as you've already played through the game you should be able to fly though new game+. I don't know how other people felt about not being able to counter but after a while I got the hang of it.
    actuallt its just as easy without the help indicator its all about timing and watching carefully since last post already did the side missions again hoping for plat soon

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Bangcrashboom View Post
    Yeah, i was curious about that as well. Do we need to redo all of the side missions and riddler trophies in the new game + in order to plat the game? or is it just the first playthrough?
    The other guys above me have already answered this, but it's easier because the Riddler Trophies/Challenges carry over to Story+ (which, again, has been mentioned), not to mention the Bat Gadgets you already obtained from the Normal Mode.

Was dreading redoing AR Training again when I tackled Story+, but after completing the Normal Storyline, I was surprised I breezed through that side mission.
    Final Fantasy XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, LA Noire, Batman: Arkham City

Procrastinating on NFS Hot Pursuit Plat

Waiting for Final Fantasy XIII-2