Acts of Violence stuck at 84%

This is a discussion on Acts of Violence stuck at 84% within the Batman: Arkham City forum, part of the B; I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but has anyone experienced this? I can't get a 100% ...

No Game No Life

Acts of Violence stuck at 84%

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but has anyone experienced this? I can't get a 100% completion on my first playthrough because the political prisoners getting raped are not spawning ever since I finished the game.
    I glided around for countless hours and no luck then I searched on the internet for the exact locations of the prisoners but they are not there at all. Any solutions?
    If this is a glitch, well there's no problem starting again but the riddler trophies are just tedious to do all over again.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but has anyone experienced this? I can't get a 100% completion on my first playthrough because the political prisoners getting raped are not spawning ever since I finished the game.
    I glided around for countless hours and no luck then I searched on the internet for the exact locations of the prisoners but they are not there at all. Any solutions?
    If this is a glitch, well there's no problem starting again but the riddler trophies are just tedious to do all over again.
    I did not encounter this problem, and I was able to complete Acts of Violence since I mostly save the prisoners before finshing the game. Have you tried restarting the game and try looking around for the prisoners?

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Raiden View Post
    I did not encounter this problem, and I was able to complete Acts of Violence since I mostly save the prisoners before finshing the game. Have you tried restarting the game and try looking around for the prisoners?
    yeah I tried restarting the game, deleting the game data and reinstalling it and still no luck of any of them spawning. I tried looking for the prisoners (gliding around with detective mode open) but I can't find any ever since I finished the game

Currently Playing:

Threat

The same thing happened to me, I spent hours looking for them thinking it was a glitch. I was stuck with just one left though, but I can ensure you it's not a glitch. Try looking in the bottom right of the industrial district, that's where my last one was. For the other just fly around all over the map, making sure to go to all corners.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    The same thing happened to me, I spent hours looking for them thinking it was a glitch. I was stuck with just one left though, but I can ensure you it's not a glitch. Try looking in the bottom right of the industrial district, that's where my last one was. For the other just fly around all over the map, making sure to go to all corners.
    I'm sure I have already got that one. The last one I got before finishing the game was around the back corner of the museum

Currently Playing:

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    I'm sure I have already got that one. The last one I got before finishing the game was around the back corner of the museum
    The museum is in the Bowery, not the Industrial district.

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    The museum is in the Bowery, not the Industrial district.
    I know that. I was just saying that the last one I got was around the museum then I hit 84%, finished the game and nothing spawned ever since

I think I'm gonna give this a break for the mean time and try again later. Gliding around and not finding anything is pissing me off

Currently Playing:

Lvl 7 - Gold

Do more than gliding around. Run on the rooftops for a while, beat up a group of inmates, go from one end of the subway to the other. While you're doing this a political prisoner should start screaming. And like AlecDawesome said, go to all corners of the map.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

The last one is extremely hard to find. The for it was near the construction site/Joker's funhouse, behind barbed wire, three buildings and a billboard.

PRO Member

really after finishing the game and going trophy hunting for riddler trophys i got them all done rather easy.

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    The last one is extremely hard to find. The for it was near the construction site/Joker's funhouse, behind barbed wire, three buildings and a billboard.
    This is the one I was talking about, in the corner of the Industrial District.

No Game No Life

Thanks for the help everyone
    though the only solution to my problem was to fuckin patch my Batman Arkham city lol
    guess it's glitched then? well anyway. thread closed
    +rep everyone

Currently Playing: