Arkham Origins: 1st Costume Announced

This is a discussion on Arkham Origins: 1st Costume Announced within the Batman: Arkham Origins forum, part of the B; A PS3 exclusive new Knightfall skin for the Batman: Arkham Origins video game has been revealed. It's been announced that ...

PRO Member

Arkham Origins: 1st Costume Announced

A PS3 exclusive new Knightfall skin for the Batman: Arkham Origins video game has been revealed.
    It's been announced that the Knightfall skin will be available on launch day, October 25th, only for Sony.
    Developed by WB Games Montréal, Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline set several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City’s most dangerous criminals, the game showcases a young and unrefined Batman as he faces a defining moment in his early career as a crime fighter that sets his path to becoming the Dark Knight. As the story unfolds, players will meet many important characters for the first time and forge key relationships.

Batman: Arkham Origins is the next installment in the blockbuster Batman: Arkham video game franchise and will be available for the Xbox 360®, PS3™, the Wii U™ system, and Windows PC. The game will release worldwide Oct. 25, 2013 along with Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate™ for Nintendo 3DS™ handheld system and PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system.

Im super excited to play as Jean-Paul's Batman, i always thought he was a badass Batman...what are your thoughts and opinions ??
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

PRO Member

It's not free isn't it?

PRO Member

no price annouced or if its a gift for those who pre-order...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

PRO Member

It does look good, I haven't read this comic but I do know he's the one who replaced Batman after Bane broke him... I've got to read that soon.

Wasn't the pre-order playing as Deathstroke? Or maybe it's both, no idea.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My question--burning question, actually--is if they will also release Arkham Origins for PS4 or through the PSN since it is coming out so close to the release of the PS4. I already have one reserved, but if it is one game I would really miss it would be this one!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ahhh Azrael Batman long time no see

PRO Member

for all those who have not read the Knightfall series...read it...its the only other series that come close to this is the Death of Superman and Spider-man's Maximum Carnage...

my question:

will the Azrael Batman, be fully equipped like the comic...with the bat-a-rang shoot, the light on his chest.. etc..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Buy my book, Alteration

I'm pretty sure this costume was announced to be a Playstation exclusive suit, alongside '60s Batman.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 6 - Silver

the outfit looks cool not sexy but cool still i am looking forward to playing this game when it is released and hopefully they will add a cool CE to go along with it

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide