Multiplayer chat munctionality

This is a discussion on Multiplayer chat munctionality within the Batman: Arkham Origins forum, part of the B; Has anyone managed to chat in their online games yet? I see there is an icon in the lobby which ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Multiplayer chat munctionality

Has anyone managed to chat in their online games yet?
    I see there is an icon in the lobby which suggests it is possible but I'm not getting anything through my headset.
    I wondered if the dev's don't have it working yet or is it a problem at my end.
    I'm using the official PS3 Bluetooth HS and have no problems with other games.
    Ky
    Last edited by Y2KPALM; 10-28-2013 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Excuse the typo in the title

Lvl 6 - Silver

Not sure what the deal is, but it hasn't worked all weekend. Hopefully they get it fixed to make boosting a little easier. ;-)

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah trying to boost with a keyboard gets annoying lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The first time I went online it worked...but ever since then, even though the icon showed up that I had my headset on in the lobby itself I couldn't hear other people who had headsets activated, as evidenced by the same symbol popping up next to their name. I think it is in the same boat as matchmaking--it works...on OCCASION. I had the official Sony Bluetooth wireless headset if that means anything.