Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Official Batman: Arkham Origins Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on Official Batman: Arkham Origins Boosting Thread within the Batman: Arkham Origins forum, part of the B; If anyone is boosting the MP player-related trophies please look me up, need all of them, I'm on tonight 'til ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anyone is boosting the MP player-related trophies please look me up, need all of them, I'm on tonight 'til 5am est and sunday starting around 6pm to try to go through them on the very random luck of getting full rooms on the quick match process, PSN ID Essedeah Thank you

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Trying to organize a boosting session tonight or tomorrow send a msg to vDevastation- to get in
    Last edited by Essedeah; 11-10-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi everyone, who's up for a boosting session this weekend for the paragon predator, I like those odds, know they enemy and the clutch trophy? I'm flexible on times so we'll draft a time thats good for everyone, can I suggest 13:00 GMT + 0 , either tomorrow or next weekend?

fill out names below in reply messages, and please only join if you're a respectful gamer (i.e. will stick around to help others who helped you!):

1. BSMS56

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Tonight around 9PM EST a friend of mine and me will be looking to either boost xp or any specific trophies e=people may want. Look us up. My PSN is Deahn. Add me if you wish but please simply put in something notifying me its for Batman. Thanks in advance to all who join in on the fun.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone looking for a boosting buddy can add me psn I'd : STOLEN-ZN

Lvl 9 - Gold

I got burnt by my other group (2 or 3 still helping but rest took off) so I need predator paragon add me if your doing a session Da_Man-023 batman boost in msg

Bim
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'd like to boost for online trophies too please. Problem is, I'm in Asia - in the Philippines to be exact. If you're from NA, we're 12 hours apart and I can only play at night - 8PM onwards. That would be your 6-8AM, depending on where you are But if you wanna add me up, please feel free. PSN ID is Comicology.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking to boost. I need the 6 elite trophy, especially.

psn: johnie74

Lvl 7 - Gold

If you guys want to get this done on Sat, 11/23, there are a couple spots left here.

Saturday 11/16 Paragon Boosting

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Today (Tuesday) and tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10pm EST my buddy and I would like to boost xp with just 1 person as well as get some trophies out of the way if possible. Deahn is my PSN, add me anytime before then. If we can't get 1 person then we'll just be doing normal lobby stuff and trying legit. So either way add me and we can play together tonight/tomorrow.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

would anyone bossting this trophy with me Predator Paragon
    my psn id is mathiassevich

Lvl 1 - Bronze

U can add me for boosting also. TS-Twin187 is my psn. Need all online trophies and I'm on pacific time

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i would like to boost all MP trophies as well, i'm willing help others too. PSN-jackspicer86 put in the message ps3t or batman boosting i won't add a blank message, i'm on mountain time.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would also like to boost all Batman MP trophies. My PSN is Torvaldesq. Just mention batman in the message and I'll add you.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I want to set up a boosting match as of today(11/24/13) or within the next 2 days to finish up online trophies. I request you have some sort of mic, to make communication easier, and be familiar with the boosting methods. Although the mic is OPTIONAL, i really want you to have one. We will be doing trophies for everyone, so noone join if you are only getting them for yourself. My PSN is shawnbrazil message me with the topic "Boost Match".
    I am in Central time.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have scheduled a Boosting match for Tuesday, 11/26/13 and have invited 4 people. I am still in need of players, so if the lobby isnt filled, message my PSN: shawnbrazil with the topic "Boost Match." I will start the lobby around 3:00 PM central time and send out the invites. Please do not join if you will only be playing for yourself; It is much appreciated that we have players that will help eachother. Although the mic is OPTIONAL, it will make communication easier, and again please be familiar with the boosting methods. We will decide in lobby who goes first, usually first come first serve, and we will do each trophy one at a time.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by shawnbrazil View Post
    I have scheduled a Boosting match for Tuesday, 11/26/13 and have invited 4 people. I am still in need of players, so if the lobby isnt filled, message my PSN: shawnbrazil with the topic "Boost Match." I will start the lobby around 3:00 PM central time and send out the invites. Please do not join if you will only be playing for yourself; It is much appreciated that we have players that will help eachother. Although the mic is OPTIONAL, it will make communication easier, and again please be familiar with the boosting methods. We will decide in lobby who goes first, usually first come first serve, and we will do each trophy one at a time.
    Unfortunately, I probably can't make Tuesdays or Sundays. Other days though I tend to be able to make the time.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

As of 11/26/13 the boosting match went relatively well while every participant earned the trophies we had set out to do. We had a great turn out of 12 people, all of which came throught the forum and through friends! So thanks to the forum and thanks to everyone that came and contributed your time to help others as well as to be helped by others. I am sorry to those who could not come.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Again, sorry you could not make it. If i get anymore messages from people who need help, i will forward them to you to help.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone online for a mp game gonna be online for a few hours psn I'd STOLEN-ZN

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast