Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Official Batman: Arkham Origins Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on Official Batman: Arkham Origins Boosting Thread within the Batman: Arkham Origins forum, part of the B; I am doing the guide on this game and need to know how to explain the online trophies. being that ...

PRO Member

Official Batman: Arkham Origins Boosting Thread

I am doing the guide on this game and need to know how to explain the online trophies. being that you need a lobby with 8 people myself and Daveyhasselhoff are going to try to form a boosting session tonight to knock out at least the full lobby trophies.

If you are interested in joining in on this we will be boosting at 10 PM EST. Don't sign up if you are in it for you and will not stick around until everyone has the trophy. Please let me know now and since this is such short notice I apologize.

If we get a full 8 player server we will get almost all online trophies done tonight hopefully. We will focus on one member at a time and the order in which we sign up is the order you get the trophy. Remember, don't sign up if you will not or can not stick around for the entirety of the boost.

** EDIT - Official Batman: Arkham Origins Boosting Thread
    Last edited by Broken; 10-30-2013 at 09:11 PM.

PRO Member

anyone interested? Just over an hour to go.

Plats-O'-War!!

If I had it, I would gladly join you. Sorry man

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    If I had it, I would gladly join you. Sorry man
    Same

Sorry Broken
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have a ton of peeps that would help out if you can manage a 3am eastern time private lobby.. You can knock out all except for 6 trophies in one match
    Last edited by M_K_Sniper; 10-28-2013 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Mistake

Lvl 1 - Bronze

add me for boosting Aguilar7 and give me an eastern time to meet up in the lobby.

Lvl 9 - Gold

i want to boost and ill be on if needed from now till we all finish send invite ps3 id is same as here

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Is there going to be another boosting session, since I missed this one. If there is then Iam definetly in, any time.

Team Dingleberry

Broken, if you want to reschedule the session for tomorrow (Thursday) at 10PM, I can attend. There is a small chance a friend would be able to join as well.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can attend tomorrow at 10pm if you still need guys.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would like to join, so please add me to the list. I like simiula67's proposition of tomorrow night (Thursday) at 10pm EST. If this works for you guys, it looks like we only need 3 more.

Currently Boosting: Resident Evil 6
    Currently Playing: Plants vs Zombies & Assassin's Creed 4

Lvl 6 - Silver

I’m up for boosting XP ONLY as I’ve already obtained all other MP-related trophies and just want to be done with the miserable experience that is Arkham Origins MP. Anyone interested in boosting XP w/ me please send a friend request to:

DETfaninATL

I live in the Eastern US time zone (GMT –5:00) and have a keyboard (have a mic too but they don’t work in this crappy MP). I’m on every night of the week, typically around 10P EST, but much earlier on some nights and I can go late on Saturdays. I’ll be boosting XP every night from here out until I’m done with it. If you’re up for boosting XP, send me a friend request with ‘XP’ in the body and let’s get this done!

In the interest of keeping everyone on the same page, here is a good boosting method to use, provided by AlmigitySparow @ an xbox360 achievements site. This is best achieved with only 3 players (1 Bane, 1 Joker, 1 Hero), but like the author says, can also be done with any # of players:

"Setup: I recommend Wonder City map and use the lightning bolt Control Point
    Have Batman stand close to Joker faction guy
    [DETfaninATL : this maximizes points earned by tagging both if they are close enough] I had him crouched on the rail so he wouldn't move when hit by the crossbow

Step 1: let the Joker faction take the control point
    Step 2: Joker faction leave control point
    Step 3: Bane faction enter control point for 1 second then leaves
    Step 4: Joker faction re-enter control point to recapture it then leave again
    Step 5: when you can as Bane faction, fire tag dart at batman and Jokers guy
    Step 6: repeat

You retake it and can get 125xp every 2-3 seconds if you get into a rhythm that simple.
    This can work with any number of people just pair up.
    The last time we did this we got 32,000 with Bane and 28,000 with Jokers but with a lot of mistakes and loss of rhythm
    "

I would also like to add the following notes :

if you’re playing as a hero, you should be scrambling one of the other control points (not the one the gangs are using to build up xp) as often as possible. Because of the symmetry of the Wonder City Robot Factory map, if the gangs use the lightning bolt control point in the middle, the hero has the perfect amount of time to place a scrambler on one of the other control points, run back to the center one, stand near the joker gang member, get shot by bane's tac dart (this causes both the hero AND the joker guy to get tagged for a total of 500xp!) and then run back and place a new scrambler just as it recharges for use. Additionally, there is no killing at all using this method so all players can be earning XP as often as possible. At the end of every match players should rotate turns being the hero so everyone has a chance to maximize opportunities to earn XP.

And there you have it. So shoot me a request and let’s get done w/ this MP!
    Last edited by DETfaninATL; 10-31-2013 at 10:00 AM.

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 7 - Gold

If the Thursday night session is happening, sign me up as well.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

PRO Member

alright well tomorrow won't work for me since it is Halloween and I ahve ids to take out trick or treating but I can host a boosting session on Friday night around 10 PM EST if that is convenient.

Let me know who wants to boost and so long as we get 8 people willing to do this we can get it done.

Participants:
    imbroken963
    simula67
    Devane13
    Matticus182
    tension_creator
    G-RIZ1992
    SJay1994
    Zekk-Ennth
    Aguilar7
    bradyfan_12
    madness_uk
    PooStainStan
    bhoenix
    Noddy_HD
    Beau045
    Last edited by Broken; 11-01-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    alright well tomorrow won't work for me since it is Halloween and I ahve ids to take out trick or treating but I can host a boosting session on Friday night around 10 PM EST if that is convenient.

Let me know who wants to boost and so long as we get 8 people willing to do this we can get it done.

Participants:
    imbroken963
    Completely forgot about Halloween tomorrow. I'm down for Friday night at 10. Add me to the list.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm good for Friday at 10.

PSN: Devane13
    Last edited by Devane13; 10-31-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Count me in as well!

PSN: Matticus182

Currently Boosting: Resident Evil 6
    Currently Playing: Plants vs Zombies & Assassin's Creed 4

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm organizing an XP boosting session for tonight (Th 10.31.13) starting between 830p & 930p Eastern US time (GMT -5:00). Method to be used will be the one I posted above (post #12 in this thread). I'm only looking for 2 others players as things seem to run the smoothest that way. Personally, I only need joker gang xp (lvl 22) and overall xp (lvl 27), but we'll make sure all 3 players get as much xp as possible for whatever factions they need it for. If you're interested, please sign up below. If we're not already connected, please send a friend req. to :

DETfaninATL

and make sure to put XP in the body of the request as I respectfully do not accept blank requests. It's first come first serve, so if someone can't make it, no-shows, whatever, then feel free to sign up as an alternate if you like. Thanks in advance and let's ge done with this!

1 - DETfaninATL
    2 - kokocinski
    3 - simula67

ALTERNATES:
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    Last edited by DETfaninATL; 10-31-2013 at 01:01 PM.

- 311 -

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by DETfaninATL View Post
    I'm organizing an XP boosting session for tonight (Th 10.31.13) starting between 830p & 930p Eastern US time (GMT -5:00). Method to be used will be the one I posted above (post #12 in this thread). I'm only looking for 2 others players as things seem to run the smoothest that way. Personally, I only need joker gang xp (lvl 22) and overall xp (lvl 27), but we'll make sure all 3 players get as much xp as possible for whatever factions they need it for. If you're interested, please sign up below. If we're not already connected, please send a friend req. to :

DETfaninATL

and make sure to put XP in the body of the request as I respectfully do not accept blank requests. It's first come first serve, so if someone can't make it, no-shows, whatever, then feel free to sign up as an alternate if you like. Thanks in advance and let's ge done with this!

1 - DETfaninATL
    2 -
    3 -

ALTERNATES:
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    I can probably be on tonight once the trick-or-treating is over. I'll send you a friend request when I get home from work. What is the max level for each faction and overall? Just curious how long I should expect it to take to rank up all the way.

P.S. Looking forward to some eastern conference playoff series now that the Pens and Wings are together!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by simula67 View Post
    I can probably be on tonight once the trick-or-treating is over. I'll send you a friend request when I get home from work. What is the max level for each faction and overall? Just curious how long I should expect it to take to rank up all the way.
    P.S. Looking forward to some eastern conference playoff series now that the Pens and Wings are together!
    Sounds good man! The max lvl is 30 for each gang and also overall. You can expect to earn the following per match if things go smoothly and everyone knows just what to do (expect it to take a match or two for everyone to get tight on it):

BANE GANG : 23,000 - 28,000
    JOKER GANG : 13,000 - 19,000
    HERO: ~15,000

As far as how long it will take, Bane can level up fast because that gang earns much more XP than the other players, due to the tac darts. The Joker takes a bit longer and the overall levels probably take the longest, but if you have XP boost consumables (bought with 'Arkham credits' in the store and equipped during the game lobby by hitting R1), it can definitely help it go quicker because it only boosts the overall XP gained from a completed match - not gang XP or in-match XP.

And hell yeah to some Pens / Wings! Glad we're finally in the East where we belong!!

- 311 -

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast