I’m organizing a boosting session for tonight (T 10.29.13) starting around 930p / 10p Eastern US time (GMT-5:00). Sole purpose of this boosting session is primarily for map / faction wins and then xp after that. PLEASE NOTE : No other trophies are being boosted in this session. If you’re interested in knocking out some map / factions wins and getting some XP along the way, add your PSN ID to the list below and we’ll get as much done as possible. Also, if we already aren’t linked up, please send a friend request to :
And please make sure to put ‘Batman maps’ or ‘map wins’ or something like that in the body of the request, as I respectfully do not accept blank friend requests.
So that everyone is on the same page, please familiarize yourself with the info below in an effort to be prepared ahead of time and so that things will run as quickly and smoothly as possible . Here is how I am roughly hoping things will run tonight:
• There will be 2 ‘rounds’ (more if needed) of going through each of the 4 maps. Because in a private lobby you tend to stay in the same faction for each match, we will play the first ‘round’ staying in the same factions and after moving through all 4 maps, we’ll quit the existing lobby, set our faction preferences in the main MP menu and then form & join a new lobby to go back through all 4 maps as the other factions as needed
• We’ll do 3-6 matches per map. Basically as many as it takes so that all players get a chance to win as both their current faction and as a hero if needed. In order for this to happen smoothly, it is important that after the 1st two matches everyone OPTS OUT. This will keep the teams the same and minimize the # of matches needed to make sure everyone gets a win. After each starting faction has won once on a map, then we can opt in so the hero(es) has a chance to win with the faction they end up defaulting to
• Match 1 – Bane faction wins, Match 2 – Joker faction wins, Match 3 – Heroes win, Matches 4 - ?? we rotate the heroes as needed
• Once a match starts, both factions meet at the middle control point. During a match, ONLY the winning team is to do any killing as it will make things go quicker. Since the losing team won’t be getting much XP, they can take over the control points and shoot any scramblers the heroes place on control points
• Also during a match, the heroes should NOT be knocking anyone out (especially the winning team) as it will just prolong the time it takes to complete the match. However the heroes CAN (and should) scramble as many control points as possible. If the hero is diligent about it, they can rack up a good couple thousand XP per match as every scrambler placed is 400XP
• During the matches, it is permissible and recommended that the Bane thugs tag as many players (heroes especially) with the tag darts as possible, as that racks up a good bit of XP, doesn’t kill anyone and won’t prolong things hardly at all.
And those are the basics. We will of course have some flexibility as needed for certain things but if everyone is patient, focused and on the same page, we can tear through this pretty quickly and efficiently and then hopefully get into racking up some serious XP afterwards. Once everyone is in the lobby, I'll send out a chat invite so we can all communicate via text chat. So, again, if you’re interested in map wins and XP please sign up below.
1 – DETfaninATL
2 – Tenkai13
3 – JuliusPleezer
4 – CzarIndustries
5 – Joel459
6 – Spaghetti_Socks
7 – Kokocinski
Alternates (in case anyone can't make it):
Sorry for the long post – just want us to be as prepared and efficient as possible!