Predator Paragon/Know Thy Enemy + Hero wins

This is a discussion on Predator Paragon/Know Thy Enemy + Hero wins within the Batman: Arkham Origins forum, part of the B; Looking for at least 6 more people to do the Predator Paragon and Know Thy Enemy trophies. Both can be ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Predator Paragon/Know Thy Enemy + Hero wins

Looking for at least 6 more people to do the Predator Paragon and Know Thy Enemy trophies. Both can be done in the same match obviously. Here's how it would go down:

Everyone meets up in the middle of the map. Nobody does any killing except for Batman. Batman does 6 different takedowns on 6 different people. If everyone works together, it can be done real fast. Whoever is Batman can also pick up the win so it can go towards their Tales of Gotham trophy. We rotate for Predator Paragon and Know Thy Enemy first, then work on the hero wins for each map after. By the time everyone gets the two trophies, everyone will have one win on one map. If we can get an eighth person, whoever is Robin can do the same after Batman. No Elites do any killing so the heroes can keep track of who they killed. Batman would go first, then Robin if we have him.

There will also be a chat room for easy communication. Just send me an invite and make sure to put Arkham MP in the description.

EDIT: Never mind.
    Last edited by Scorpion1085; 10-30-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Scorpion I added 6 more people last night after you logged off.. If you want those trophies join me a 12am my time.. All I have left is clutch and xp so let's do this!!! I have more than enough people on my friends list that will help.. Let me know man

Lvl 9 - Gold

M_K I changed my mind ill be in for tonight, the wife is home now and I just wanna get these done but some guys you had were painful lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ah, okay, cool. I didn't see a new thread from you, so I wasn't sure. I'll definitely be on!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Da Man, I'd probably have these two trophies if people didn't start killing each other lol I lost track when that started happening.

Lvl 9 - Gold

no one followed the simple rules it wasn't that hard would be really easy if rules are followed it became a nightmare last nite lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I warned people they'd get kicked out.. The rules were very very easy to follow I mean c'mon now! Lol some peoples children I guess lol

hopefully we can all get clutch tonight!!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add Me PSN: crazyfan1 write Origins MP to know who you are
    I will be willing to help to boost the trophies if done the same for me

Lvl 7 - Gold

Add me too. I can follow simple instructions and I need to boost these trophies as well. I'm available nights and I live in US Central time.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im up for boosting the take down trophys, psn joey-bling

Royal Flush X2

There's a boosting thread.......... Official Batman: Arkham Origins Boosting Thread

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey my psn is panerabeast22......I have done quite a bit of boosting in the past and have been looking for 6 people to help me get the predator paragon trophy.....I have come close a couple of times in legit matches and had a group of 5 people in a private room but couldnt find the last 2 people to help......I am absolutely begging for help from anybody to please help me get this trophy.....its near impossible given the horrible freezing, map and squad randomization and many other factors......please somebody help me get a group organized to get this and I would be more than happy to stay in the room and help any others with their trophies.....thank you

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Please help me and i will swear to god i will follow the rules please all i need is this trophy and i have all the predator trophies except this one add me my psn name is sonicth1997. I will be playing this Friday at 6 or 7 pm. Please help me! I am BEGGING U!!