anybody think deathstroke n deadpool are way to similar?

This is a discussion on anybody think deathstroke n deadpool are way to similar? within the Batman: Arkham Origins forum, part of the B; Ok so correct me if im wrong wade wilson deadpool slade wilson deathstroke, there apperences and fighting style are alike ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

anybody think deathstroke n deadpool are way to similar?

Ok so correct me if im wrong wade wilson deadpool slade wilson deathstroke, there apperences and fighting style are alike and for those who have played injustice gods among us deathstrokes arsenal is as impressive as deadpools so there we have it dcs answer to marvels cult following or not?
    Also I googled the hole deathstroke deadpool thing and it does seem that deadpool is infact a deathstroke rip off

Kiwi Defender

More like Marvel's parody to DC's mercenary.

Do some research before coming off as an ignorant.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

Deathstroke is from the early 80's and Deadpool is late 80's or early 90's i believe so Marvel would be the one ripping off DC.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    More like Marvel's parody to DC's mercernary.

Do some research before coming off as an ignorant.
    Read my full post before coming off as a smart arse prick and Insulting people I wrote that I googled it and deathstroke came first

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by X-WARD_ARMY View Post
    Read my full post before coming off as a smart arse prick and Insulting people I wrote that I googled it and deathstroke came first
    I did, and you added that after posting the thread. Nice job editing your thread, though .

Next time I suggest you search for the answer before coming off as an ignorant (again).

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by X-WARD_ARMY View Post
    Read my full post before coming off as a smart arse prick and Insulting people
    Yup, he totally just did that.

I'm pretty ignorant about comics in general, so here's a picture of whatever you guys are talking about:

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    I did, and you added that after posting the thread. Nice job editing your thread, though .

Next time I suggest you search for the answer before coming off as an ignorant (again).
    My thread was more of a question than fact , I Was more offended by the fact you wer being rude. But clearly you are a bigger comic nerd than me and would be offened by me asking such a question when Iive only discovered deathstroke threw the games

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Yup, he totally just did that.

I'm pretty ignorant about comics in general, so here's a picture of whatever you guys are talking about:

Nice pick must say even tho Iim a huge deadpool fan from new mutants 98 im realy warmin to deathstroke he is easy the better merc shame dont have a big mouth as well as his great moves

Lvl 7 - Gold

I think the real question here is who's going to win a Deadpool vs Deathstroke battle. I say Deadpool in a long bloody battle but that's just me.

Get bent...

Deadpool would likely win between the 2 only because of his regenerative powers. Other than that, they're very similar, though Deathstroke is smarter.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion619 View Post
    Deadpool would likely win between the 2 only because of his regenerative powers. Other than that, they're very similar, though Deathstroke is smarter.
    Yeah, it all boils down to that. Deathstroke seems to be better skilled and smarter, but Deadpool's healing factor makes him virtually unbeatable.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah deadpool would eventually win its not like he carnt teleport out of any situation either. So tieing the bugger up would be useless and he can cut his own head of and blow his own brains out aswell

Lvl 5 - Silver

Deathstroke also has regenerative abilities, lol. If you look at the Wiki, somewhere, it shows that at some point Marvel and DC realized the direct similarities and even had a crossover with them both.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by SoS-kryyptyyk View Post
    Deathstroke also has regenerative abilities, lol. If you look at the Wiki, somewhere, it shows that at some point Marvel and DC realized the direct similarities and even had a crossover with them both.
    He's healing factor isn't on the same level as Deadpool's (i.e., it's not on the 'bullshit' category). Comparing them is like comparing Spider-Man's to Wolverines; there's just too big a gap between how one works compared to the other. While Deadpool could lose a limp against Deahstroke (which, if they fought, would probably happen) and heal it afterwards, Deathstroke can't risk it. Him missing an eye is proof enough of that.

Toggle Spoiler