What's you longest Freeflow Combo?

This is a discussion on What's you longest Freeflow Combo? within the Batman: Arkham Origins forum, part of the B; I was wondering what everyone's best combo so far was. Mine to date is a combo of 73 with a ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

What's you longest Freeflow Combo?

I was wondering what everyone's best combo so far was. Mine to date is a combo of 73 with a variation x9 bonus at the end. It was during story mode, as I have not gotten into the combat challenges very much just yet but I will update when I surely beat that pathetic x73. I sure hope you guys like the combat system as much as I do.

PRO Member

Mine was around x180, I don't have a photo of that however I do have one of my previous record, x154 ,in one of the combat challenges. When they break that number it feels like they're sucking your soul as you scream NOOOOO.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It really helps a lot to upgrade everything before attempting the challenges.. My highest combo in Arkham city was x500 but that was in Jokers Carnival Challenge.. Haven't played the story yet as I was knocking out the MP trophies first

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Mine was around x180, I don't have a photo of that however I do have one of my previous record, x154 ,in one of the combat challenges. When they break that number it feels like they're sucking your soul as you scream NOOOOO.

Nice. Was that with Shock Gloves?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

85 hit combo

Lvl 7 - Gold

97 combo with 13 variations. During story mode as well since I really struggle with the combat challenges.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

PRO Member

Mine is x394 in the 100 to 1 challenge combat room , I managed to finish the room with 1,112,000 points.Could have gone better , but I punched the air..All I did was punch , evade , get a critical combo going , bat swarm and again.

Lvl 9 - Gold

120 so far without really trying as im not a fan of the challenges 1. they are 2 repetitive 2. they are 2 repetitive 3. they are 2 repetitive 4. they are 2 repetitive... get the gist lol and then after all that the dlc just wants you to do it all over again in a new skin!! NO THANKS story dlc please