I must be cursed...

This is a discussion on I must be cursed... within the Batman: Arkham Origins forum, part of the B; I am currently finished with the story of AO and now grabbing all the collectibles when I find out that ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

I must be cursed...

I am currently finished with the story of AO and now grabbing all the collectibles when I find out that there are 3 Datapacks in the Coventry district that I already grabbed that are showing as still there. The game thinks that I haven't collected them yet but they are not there to collect anymore so I am screwed out of another 100% (the other being GTA5 with the Hang Ten glitch). After doing a little research, I found that others have had the same thing happen to them and they all seem to think it had something to do with the game freezing, which I also think. There really isn't much you can do to prevent this from happening because a freeze could happen any time so backing up isn't practical. Anyone else have this problem?

Lvl 7 - Gold

Ok, so after going through the rest of the collectables, I have found that the game did register those as collected, except they are still on my map after getting the riddler trophy. Good news, it turns out I am not cursed after all.

Lvl 7 - Gold

lucky for you lol I have had no real probs yet as I waited for the patch to come there have been a couple of glitched not allowing me to advance but a restart checkpoint fixed em...