Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Saturday 11/16 Paragon Boosting

This is a discussion on Saturday 11/16 Paragon Boosting within the Batman: Arkham Origins forum, part of the B; Okay the day is here. We have a full roster and a couple of alternates so this should be a ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Okay the day is here. We have a full roster and a couple of alternates so this should be a success as long as we all stick to the game plan. Personally, I'm optimistic about it. I've opened a chat for everyone for any questions you might have since this game has no chat. Let's turn this boosting session into a boasting session!!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Holy Fucking Shit Bitch!!!! So I already have a problem. TheBlackDragon19 just dropped out because his son wants to watch movies. SERIOUSLY??? If anyone would like to take his place, we are planning on starting in 41 minutes. Please message me and I will get you in.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Well that was a complete failure. It turns out that they have released a patch in EU an Au (1.04) and the US is still on 1.03 so we cannot play together until we get the patch. The good news is that I met some good people that I will boost this with when we are all on the same patch. Also, RPGboy1985, BlackDragon19, and SolidSnake 6969 chumped out on me and all 3 of them can eat a dick.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still up?

Have bought the game, but I'm not sure if I wanna risk even lower completion

Lvl 1 - Bronze

if you need more people message me. i'm on right now. PSN-jackspicer86.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Bummed I missed this, just registered for this forum today. Don't suppose there's going to be a second session I could get in on?

Lvl 7 - Gold

There will be a new session as soon as the US gets the 1.04 patch. I will add you guys on psn and let you know as soon as it's on.

Lvl 9 - Gold

add me im very reliable and follow instructions well, I just need a time sinc so I know when to get online....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleezer View Post
    There will be a new session as soon as the US gets the 1.04 patch. I will add you guys on psn and let you know as soon as it's on.
    Awesome, will be on the lookout for that then. Any announcement on when that patch will be landing from WB?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1.04 is out now in the US i just download it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Any plan on when you would be doing another session now that 1.04 is out? Anything other than a Tuesday or a Sunday tends to be good for me.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been online for the last few days since I had to go into the office this week due to the Holiday parties and meetings (normally I work at home). I want to try again for Saturday 11/30 and I am going to talk to the people from last Saturday first and see if they are in just to be fair since they signed up first. If I don't have a full 8, I will add you guys in, which is pretty likely considering that 5 out of our 8 are in EU so they might have boosted it already. I'll update this as soon as I know. For now, I am gonna clear the list in the OP and fill it in as i get some info.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been online for the last few days since I had to go into the office this week due to the Holiday parties and meetings (normally I work at home). I want to try again for Saturday 11/30 and I am going to talk to the people from last Saturday first and see if they are in just to be fair since they signed up first. If I don't have a full 8, I will add you guys in, which is pretty likely considering that 5 out of our 8 are in EU so they might have boosted it already. I'll update this as soon as I know. For now, I am gonna clear the list in the OP and fill it in as i get some info.
    Sounds good, Saturday should work great for me. Generally I can clear just about any time slot for when you'd plan on doing this (though afternoon to evening is the most convenient, mornings can be a bit tough sometimes).

Been trying to do regular games as I can, but it feels like I'm just endlessly waiting in the lobby.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Awesome! Saturday works for me too. i just wanted get these MP trophies and be done with this horrible online.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I messaged julius throughout the day, never once got a response. This trophy is really pissing me off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12