Worst Nightnare unseen predator challenge

This is a discussion on Worst Nightnare unseen predator challenge within the Batman: Arkham Origins forum, part of the B; Any tip where/how to do that in freeroam after the story ? I tried to do it at the entrance ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Worst Nightnare unseen predator challenge

Any tip where/how to do that in freeroam after the story ? I tried to do it at the entrance to the Steel Mill and I got the unseen bonus, but the challenge didn't unlock...

Lvl 9 - Gold

you only have side missions as an option ie deadshot (this prob wont count either as you have to been seen by deadshot while hitting him lol) or black mask.... some of the open world ones wont work ie steel mill, gcpd or the penguin ship. what playthru are you on if its not I am the night....the just start the next level as you can always go back to the last one at any time!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm on my first playthrough, cleaning up riddlertrophys (I mean extortionsdatafiles) and misc trophies.

Lvl 9 - Gold

don't be too worried then you hav 2 more playthru's to get the rest I got stuck on lvl 5 for the whole 1st playthru and did the rest on new game plus b4 I got to I am the night.. you tube a vid guide on how to get them all in 1 playthru..... it helped me