Batman: Arkham Origins ONLINE TROPHIES BOOST SESSIONS

This is a discussion on Batman: Arkham Origins ONLINE TROPHIES BOOST SESSIONS within the Batman: Arkham Origins forum, part of the B; Hello everyone, I'm DoosGTG an Italian player and I would organize a online boosting sessions fot Batma Arkham Origins of ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Batman: Arkham Origins ONLINE TROPHIES BOOST SESSIONS

Hello everyone, I'm DoosGTG an Italian player and I would organize a online boosting sessions fot Batma Arkham Origins of 8 or more players, the more we are the better is, where everyone can get the trophies that want to helping each other and acting seriously until all have not got the trophies they want (trophies are obtainable even in private matches so, that I wonder why being a game relatively old (1 year ago ) players are already available online and very few trophies not being so fast to get help each other believe that ia the more humane method to get us, please anyone interested add me on psn preferably by specifying the interest to the boost (my ID: DoosGTG), otherwise please leave a message with your response to this with your ID so i will add you, forgive my english
    thanks to all concerned

Negator

There's already a boosting thread, stickied at the top of this very forum.

Official Batman: Arkham Origins Boosting Thread

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay