Does this game worth a buy?

This is a discussion on Does this game worth a buy? within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; So yeah, after Uncharted 3 was a full new level of disappointment, i think about buying battlefield 3... Does this ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Does this game worth a buy?

So yeah, after Uncharted 3 was a full new level of disappointment, i think about buying battlefield 3...
    Does this game worth a buy? any online problems? people in my country says there is alot of online
    problems...when the beta worked out fine to me, because of some issues i had 3 months, i did something
    that called 'Gamer's pack' or something like that with my ISP, do you thing it will work out ok for me?

By the way, does the PSN pass giving access to all of the accounts of the PS3?
    if not, so how? if my main User is PAL (Europe, Israel), and for example i bought an NTSC
    game (America), i need to put the pass on the US account, right? after i have put it,
    dont get into the game through the US account, right?
    after i put the code i need to log in to my PAL account (my main account) get into the game,
    and it will give access on the PAL account (Europe) right?

Lvl 4 - Silver

Not really.Is fucked up.USAS,Famas,nub tubbers...

Awesome Sig Made By BLADIAAAAAAA!!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah the game is worth buying I played it for a good 2 months probably before I got bored of it after doing literally all I could do. I wouldn't even say there are that many problems with the game I never really had a big deal dealing with the "bullshit" of the game with the guns. The one thing I would say is you'll probably hate the game for the first few ranks until you actually start getting better guns and shit

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes its worth it but take note that at this moment theres a lot of frustrating over powered BS that Dice desperately needs to patch if anything I highly suggest BFBC2 a more balanced and better game in my opinion.Dont get me wrong I enjoy BF3 when it works but Dice needs to patch a lot of things of the game.

Lvl 8 - Gold

I enjoy Battlefield 3 a lot. The campaign is really good and the multiplayer is awesome with tons of shit that would take days to unlock. A lot of people use the FAMAS which a lot of people bitch about because they think it's overpowered, but it just has a high rate of fire. The FAMAS is crap from far away so not many people use it in huge areas. What I think is even worse than people that use the FAMAS are the n00bs that use the USAS 12 with 12g Frag rounds. It basically turns the gun into a portable LAV cannon Frag is beyooooond overpowered and is only used by cross-eyed retards with bad aim. This almost makes it a game killer, but Battlefield is still awesome. There are so many things you can do and I've had a ton of fun with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalShadow- View Post
    Yes its worth it but take note that at this moment theres a lot of frustrating over powered BS that Dice desperately needs to patch if anything I highly suggest BFBC2 a more balanced and better game in my opinion.Dont get me wrong I enjoy BF3 when it works but Dice needs to patch a lot of things of the game.
    Are there still a lot of people in Vietnam? I'd rather hop on Vietnam than have to deal with another day of this Frag bullshit.

Lvl 9 - Gold

[QUOTES]So yeah, after Uncharted 3 was a full new level of disappointment,[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me?! What the hell. Sure it wasnt me favorite Uncharted game but it sure wasnt a dissappointment. To answer your question, YES, Battlefield 3 is worth buying. But why waist your money. You probably wont like it either.

Now this is Podracing

Whatever account you use the online pass for, is the only account it will work for. So unfortunately getting a NTSC game will not allow you to play on your PAL account. I had a similar problem with Need for Speed The Run.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DilBurger View Post
    Whatever account you use the online pass for, is the only account it will work for. So unfortunately getting a NTSC game will not allow you to play on your PAL account. I had a similar problem with Need for Speed The Run.
    You sure? if redeem it on the US account but after i do that i dont get in to the game through the US account,
    switch account to EU, put the game in, it wont work? you sure?
    If yes im fucked

RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    You sure? if redeem it on the US account but after i do that i dont get in to the game through the US account,
    switch account to EU, put the game in, it wont work? you sure?
    If yes im fucked
    Since they are different regions, most likely it won't work
    Sorry about that, but as for the game
    It has a very enjoyable campaign with a very good storyline, as for the multiplayer, all the aspects (dogtags, assignments, leveling) can keep you locked and it's very good multiplayer with all the freedom that Battlefield gives you
    I think it's worth buying
    It was the first game I preordered for my PS3, lol
    Retired Trophy Hunter
    Feel free to add me on Steam