T-Baggers

This is a discussion on T-Baggers within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Well, although i dont see many T-baggers in battlefield games...i've noticed a lot more here lately. Specifically today, this person ...

Revelations 19:16

T-Baggers

Well, although i dont see many T-baggers in battlefield games...i've noticed a lot more here lately. Specifically today, this person i kept killing (kottonmouthhero8) finally got me and decided to do the deed. Well, needless to say, that pissed me off and he became the hunted...i became his Nemesis!

I hope that me turning into his death dealer made him realize to not make an ass out of himself by T-bagging me when he wasn't good enough to follow up with many other kills on me.

I find T-bagging very disrespectful, and fruity for obvious reasons (unless you are into that stuff...to each their own). Just my opinion.

Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
    Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

No Matter What

It's funny because I've never seen a T-bagger in Battlefield, ever. Until today.. I got killed by some guy and he was by my body and he started t-bagging me, I felt virtually violated. I then went on a rampage blowing shit up with my RPG.
    Who likes to place their ballsack into a dead guys mouth anyways? Stupid Necrophiliacs...

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Death View Post
    It's funny because I've never seen a T-bagger in Battlefield, ever. Until today.. I got killed by some guy and he was by my body and he started t-bagging me, I felt virtually violated. I then went on a rampage blowing shit up with my RPG.
    Who likes to place their ballsack into a dead guys mouth anyways? Stupid Necrophiliacs...
    Lol no kidding!

And yea, even back in BFBC2, i probably only ran into 3-5 of those guys from release day til BF3...its just not common in BF, but they are still lurking out there, waiting to be owned to show their colors.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yea I only found a couple but when I see them I also feel the need to just go on a hunt and aim for them for doing it.
    Don't know the point of it, it's really stupid.

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

It's really rare to see it happen.
    But I do it on special occasions.
    Like if the person is annoying the hell out of me with the same tactic or so.
    But the best revenge is to take their dog tags..

oh and btw, most t-baggers get killed xD
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well as a vivid Mahvel player T-bagging is not new to me as it was done almost every time. Do not worry your sodium levels will go down with time. I always find it funny and I forgot that you can couch in battlefield/COD. I am a victim and I also victimized people with this method! Yes it is true most T-baggers will die/get bodied.

Sig by kid420247

PRO Member

T-bagging in games has never bothered me. I do find it fun to do sometimes though

Side note: OKC as in Oklahoma City?

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

Lvl 6 - Silver

I never tbag unless it's warranted. Usually a guy kills me and thinks he's hot stuff and tbags, then he doesn't kill me again the whole game and I get him 7 times. I honestly wish people would tbag me more ( O.o ) because I get into the game, and have yet to get a nemesis ribbon ( my last ribbon for the trophy )...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Haha I wont lie Ive NEVER done it single time in a game.. until starhawk! Bastard was following me in the car everytime I kept avoiding he'd back up and try to run me over! He eventually did so I got pissed of course! So once I respawned I blew his ass while he was in the jeep and I T-bagged him till his body disappeared! And LoL'd uncontrollably! With this face

Lvl 3 - Bronze

There is no greater pleasure then to see the T-Bagger get taken down by bullets, grenades, rockets, hell, anything, mid t-bag.

PRO Member

Out of my many, many gaming hours on BF3 I've yet to meet or see a T-Bagger except in youtube videos but if I ever was T-Bagged I'd knife his ass for the rest of the map, heck I'll knife your ass anyway all you're dog tags are MINE, MINE, MINE unless you play on the PS3 or Xbox then your safe.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hmmmmm.. I T-bag very rarely and i can still count it with my hands also the one i like T-bagging very much is "Themochajesuz". though he's one of the hardest player to find in the game since he's always in their base flying MAV.

Quote Originally Posted by SideEffect View Post
    Side note: OKC as in Oklahoma City?
    Yep...thats right.

Quote Originally Posted by HelldragonSK View Post
    Yea I only found a couple but when I see them I also feel the need to just go on a hunt and aim for them for doing it.
    Don't know the point of it, it's really stupid.
    Yea...i try to make it my personal mission to keep finding and killing that same person over and over in every single map until they quit! I only return the favor of T-Bagging. I NEVER initiate it.

PRO Member

It doesn't really bother me at all, I just kill people and carry on playing the game, I don't all feel like getting revenge or get annoyed. I got too many other things 2 worry about(real life worries), so this is the least of my worries

Youtube.Com/Kc1597
    Signature By Djunglist (Sigs and Beyond)

NSFW

Meh.... If a person is gonna risk being shot by showing that: "HE'S DA BOZZ!!!!11!!one" I don't care. It's just a virtual character in a game, it doesn't offend me neither does it bother me. I think I would be more frustrated if I was on the teabaggers team, if we were in a team deathmatch and he kept getting killed because of it (but I don't because I do not do any better (even though I don't teabag)).

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've been teabagged enuff times. Gets me in the revenge kill mode and teabag them right back. Nothing like killing some douche who thinks he's all that and then teabag him to show him who's boss lol. Unfortunately, I've had by body teabagged by 4 guys at once and emptied entire magazines into my dead body when they ended my 35 killstreak lol, thats my highest record xD I guess they're super try-hards
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Lol. Just got teabagged today while PTFO by some camper prick. Every time I have teabagged someone, I have been killed in the process!!! LOL