Special Warfare Assault Team Recruiting!!

This is a discussion on Special Warfare Assault Team Recruiting!! within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Our Motto: God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Special Warfare Assault Team Recruiting!!

Our Motto: God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best.Out Game Requirments●Must be 16 or older●Wear the SWAT tag all times●Must be active●Must fan the platoon●Must have a working micIn game Requirments:●Atleast a 1.9K/D●460 Minimum SPM accepted●Rank 37 or higher(Becouse of Squad Specs)●No boosting here.●Must be able to fly a heli/jet if neededWhy join SWAT?- Military Simulation- Clan WarsSite: Home - Special Warfare Assault Team - Community website [sweaponsat.enjin.com] (Not functionaly for now)Battlelog Platoon: SpecialWarfAssaultTeam - Platoons - Battlelog / Battlefield 3 [battlelog.battlefield.com]My GT: Viper Down,send me a friend request on xbox or Battlelog.(I'll answer faster on battlelog.)My PSN iD: Dragonu_AKA_47 (I'll answer faster on battlelog.)PS3 Platoon: SpecialWarfAssaultTeam - Platoons - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
    Last edited by RedBull; 03-10-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Awesome Sig Made By BLADIAAAAAAA!!!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Nobody interested?

The video :
    Last edited by RedBull; 03-10-2012 at 09:16 AM.

Awesome Sig Made By BLADIAAAAAAA!!!!