Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Do Not Judge Players By Their Rank

This is a discussion on Do Not Judge Players By Their Rank within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by YaNkSxSuPeRiOR Aren't they nerfing both those guns? I believe they're only reducing the fire-rate on the USAS ...

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

Quote Originally Posted by YaNkSxSuPeRiOR View Post
    Aren't they nerfing both those guns?
    I believe they're only reducing the fire-rate on the USAS
    on the famas, i don't think they'll do much to it.
    It's not OP, just highly overused
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by FancyJesse View Post
    I believe they're only reducing the fire-rate on the USAS
    on the famas, i don't think they'll do much to it.
    It's not OP, just highly overused
    lol

It's so overused it makes one think it is overpowered xD

Back to thread topic, I just got hate mail from a guy calling me a noob because I don't have a service star on every weapon... He's Colonel S.S 100...

Lvl 6 - Silver

lol

It's so overused it makes one think it is overpowered xD

Back to thread topic, I just got hate mail from a guy calling me a noob because I don't have a service star on every weapon... He's Colonel S.S 100...
    Wow, obviously he has way too much time on his hands. Its not that surprising due to the big difference in amount of playtime between both of you I'd assume. I'm trying to get all attachments for every single gun while I try to grind out to Colonel S.S. 100, I'm about halfway there xD

Back to topic, I got lots of hate mail from other Colonels calling me a hacker and what not, threatening that they'll hack me back . This usually happens when my team has already started spawn trapping and I'm on an outrageously long killstreak lol. Its not my fault that medics on my team keep reviving me
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Killermachine252 View Post
    Wow, obviously he has way too much time on his hands. Its not that surprising due to the big difference in amount of playtime between both of you I'd assume. I'm trying to get all attachments for every single gun while I try to grind out to Colonel S.S. 100, I'm about halfway there xD

Back to topic, I got lots of hate mail from other Colonels calling me a hacker and what not, threatening that they'll hack me back . This usually happens when my team has already started spawn trapping and I'm on an outrageously long killstreak lol. Its not my fault that medics on my team keep reviving me

Yeah. 800 hours vs 94 hours. I only have every attachment unlocked for 3 guns.. The funny thing is, I pointed out the fact that I was at the tip top of the scoreboard and he was at the bottom for 3 games in a row. His response "Hacker". Riight... I'm not the one with a 800 SPM and inhabiting the bottom of the scoreboard each game.

Don't ya love when the medics on your team keep reviving you and you get on insanely high killstreaks?

Lvl 8 - Gold

Yeah. 800 hours vs 94 hours. I only have every attachment unlocked for 3 guns.. The funny thing is, I pointed out the fact that I was at the tip top of the scoreboard and he was at the bottom for 3 games in a row. His response "Hacker". Riight... I'm not the one with a 800 SPM and inhabiting the bottom of the scoreboard each game.
    Gotta love when people do that. I understand everyone gets pissed, but sending someone messages out of anger when you know they did nothing wrong...People need to learn to hold back on insulting others just because they're mad.

Revelations 19:16

I'd have to say there are a LOT more campers in Rush mode. Thats the main reason why i HATE playing rush!

anyway, yea, i dont judge by rank, but by their overall stats via battlelog...for instance, mine: Stats & Progression - djthaiboxer - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

Go ahead, judge, lol
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by djthaiboxer View Post
    I'd have to say there are a LOT more campers in Rush mode. Thats the main reason why i HATE playing rush!

anyway, yea, i dont judge by rank, but by their overall stats via battlelog...for instance, mine: Stats & Progression - djthaiboxer - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

Go ahead, judge, lol
    Hmmm, pretty good accuracy... balanced play time between classes, decent W/L, good K/D, low quit %, etc. Overall a well rounded player Could have some more kills with jets though xD but thats nothing major, I don't expect people to be good at everything.

Here's my stats too if you want:
    Its the first PSN account listed lol, the 2nd PSN account is my COD trolling account xD
    killermachine252 - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

Or if you're too lazy, just check out my BF3 stats card in my sig xD
    Last edited by Killermachine252; 03-19-2012 at 05:21 PM.
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234