Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Do Not Judge Players By Their Rank

This is a discussion on Do Not Judge Players By Their Rank within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; So me and my friend S-H-0-0-T-3-I2 were playing Rush on Caspian Border when we noticed an enemy kept spawn killing ...

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

Do Not Judge Players By Their Rank

So me and my friend S-H-0-0-T-3-I2 were playing Rush on Caspian Border when we noticed an enemy kept spawn killing us. Meaning he took out our jet and tanks constantly as soon as they spawned.
    We had engineers with stingers after a while trying to take him out but he always flew away after launching flares and continued with the assualt. We got fed up and I decided to message him.. Here’s how it went. His username was TheGreyPoopOn, Colonel Service Star 49.

(messages were sent during the match and are copied exactly how it was sent and received)

jesse45:
    Spawn killing is for noobs
    You scared or something?

(after I sent this I managed to safely take off on our jet after he failed to spawn kill it; moments later I took him out with the main gunner)

TheGreyPoopOn:
    ur whole team sucks u finally got me good team effort

jesse45:
    What?
    I shot you off the jet on my first run, shows you have no skill.
    Quit spawn killing and gain some.

TheGreyPoopOn: (lame excuse)
    lol u didnt hear all the ground missles ur team was shooting idiot

jesse45:
    That doesn't explain why you were spawn killing. What are you, Colonel S.S 49? And still spawn killing??
    Come on. Now that's just sad.

(We won our attacking round and are now heading on to defend)

--2nd Round--

(At the beginning of the round.. you guessed it, spawn killing the jet again)

TheGreyPoopOn:
    i guess im spawn killing again lol cry baby

(read it, managed to safely take off and shoot him down)

jesse45:
    I guess I shot you down again, noob.

TheyGreyPoopOn:
    notice how i went away to many grounds troops noob. look aatmy kills to urs lol whos been flying lol

jesse45:
    Apparently you're forgetting the part where I said you're spawn killing.

TheGreyPoopOn:
    dude youre defending ur spawn idiot

(we ended up defending our last M-COM with 50 tickets still in play; I got tired of messaging since there was no getting through to him, I replied with this)

jesse45:
    Ignorance is Bliss.
    Taste Defeat.
    (then attatched my signature)
    It's just a flesh wound.

Closing this account

and yet another reason why i choose to avoid these games. ppl tend to understand that cheap tactics will work for so long. that person should had handle his defeat like a man and stop talking all that non-sense because at the end of the game, his team lost the match. that is why i have my privacy set on my ps3 were ppl who are not on my friend list shall not be able to mail me.

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk12 View Post
    and yet another reason why i choose to avoid these games. ppl tend to understand that cheap tactics will work for so long. that person should had handle his defeat like a man and stop talking all that non-sense because at the end of the game, his team lost the match. that is why i have my privacy set on my ps3 were ppl who are not on my friend list shall not be able to mail me.

I did not even know that privacy option was available.
    But yeah.. idk, it's just people forget on Battlefield you need to play as a team.. that's the reason they lost and we completely dominated, even without our vehicles.
    It's just a flesh wound.

You weak azz niggs

I would have been like screw it and just kill the other bastards. Nothing like some poor n00b thinking he/she got to destroy an M-COM station then eats some C4 by yours truly

PRO Member

From experience on the PC version I now do the opposite I always assume that the spawn killers/base rapers are all ways over rank 45 because 9/10 times they have been. They are also the most childish but a good old kill by the admin tools soon puts them in their place or they kick off llike the small child they are and in return I constantly admin kill them till they leave.

The console versions could really do with a "vote kick" option for spawn killers.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by FancyJesse View Post
    I did not even know that privacy option was available. But yeah.. idk, it's just people forget on Battlefield you need to play as a team.. that's the reason they lost and we completely dominated, even without our vehicles.
    go to account management and it will be at the bottom. it will say "privacy". the only game i played that may be the same as battlefield would be socom on ps2 or rainbow 6: vegas. playing those made me realise i suck. my own team mates would disown me. you can use vehicles in battlefield?

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk12 View Post
    go to account management and it will be at the bottom. it will say "privacy". the only game i played that may be the same as battlefield would be socom on ps2 or rainbow 6: vegas. playing those made me realise i suck. my own team mates would disown me. you can use vehicles in battlefield?

Well that's why I play with friends that know how to cooperate
    And really? o:
    but yes, there are vehicles :3

You should check out my youtube page, I had videos pretty much showing gameplay of them
    It's just a flesh wound.

Quote Originally Posted by [FnG] Unholy Eve View Post
    From experience on the PC version I now do the opposite I always assume that the spawn killers/base rapers are all ways over rank 45 because 9/10 times they have been. They are also the most childish but a good old kill by the admin tools soon puts them in their place or they kick off llike the small child they are and in return I constantly admin kill them till they leave.

The console versions could really do with a "vote kick" option for spawn killers.

A vote kick option would actually help a lot on console.
    But I honestly don't know how it would help.
    I don't think their team would like to kick him out..

That admin kill thing sounds really awesome though lol.
    Getting rid of those pesky people that can't play properly
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've had many people that were higher levels than me that were total douchebags, and I'm a pretty high level. Like I mean c'mon, they're top weapon is a freakin USAS-12 and they have about 50 service stars with it. Seriously? 50? There more guns in this game than that one shotgun.

And yes, I admit, I have spawn killed jets before when I was trying to get all my unlocks for it, but now its all about spawn trapping when my team has all the flags, yeah lol
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Lol, that's nothing.
    I once was killed with a guy already having 100* on the USAS ><
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I don't undersand how people have 100 service stars, I'm nearly Colonel SS 2 and the most I have with any gun is 4 with 2 different guns. I got bored of one of them after I got the 4th and moved on to other guns, don't see what the purpose is of using the same gun everytime...

Jesse, I don't understand. I've played with you, you eat those guys for breakfast lol

Lvl 8 - Gold

I've always said people have the right to play the game how ever they want, but it's a bit sad when people are sitting on a hill waiting for enemies to spawn just so they can shoot them in the back.

I never spawn camp. I've been in positions where I could just clear out an enemy base with ease, either from a chopper or a jet, but I always turn back. If I'm a gunner in a helicopter and the pilot starts spawn camping I'll jump out or suicide. I even go so far as to not shoot enemies in their spawn even though I have a clear shot at them. (unless they're sitting there with mortars, then I'll counter that with my mortar just to stop the mortar spam)

I don't play Rush much but I can only imagine how bad spawn camping can get there.

Nope, nothing

See the thing about this is, if he wasn't spawn killing you guys, one of your team would have no doubt done the same thing...

Edit:
    An example of this; last night I was on Killzone 3 Multiplayer and there's a map where you can pilot 1 of 2 walkers. I got in one of those, destroyed the other teams and proceeded to kick everyone's ass, as well as destroying the new walkers that spawned to prevent the other team getting one.
    I ended up finishing the match at 34-1 I think it was.

Then after I got a message from someone complaining that " you're a noob for staying in the walker all match "

Now what gets me is, he was the pilot of the other walker at the start of the match, but I'm a noob for killing him and using what the game has provided to win

So basically, if they do it then it's fine, but if someone beats them to it, they complain...
    Last edited by Chambers35; 03-13-2012 at 07:33 AM.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Chambers is right. The team that's winning will spawn camp the enemies every chance they get. I've been in games where most of my team in next to the enemy spawn with tanks and IFVs while I stay back by the closest flag. The other team should be given a chance to fight back. It makes the game more interesting and fun.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I still haven't played battlefield 3, should I? I don't necessarily like people who spawn kill you but its always fun to out smart them and kill them instead..

Sig by
    DaRe_xLw

Lvl 6 - Silver

It all depends on your team. If you get paired up with noobs, you're team will most likely get spawn trapped as there are people with lots of experience out there and one or two experienced squads can probably do most of the work for the team while the rest are just meat shields lol

But, when you're playing with a squad, its very rewarding as you are able to communicate with one another and be much more efficient. Me and my friends almost never lose when we're together unless we join a game thats already doomed from the start xD
    Last edited by Killermachine252; 03-13-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Meaning he took out our jet and tanks constantly as soon as they spawned.
    I'm not really up on all the frowned on ways of playing BF3, but wasn't he just playing tactically? i.e. depriving the enemy of their resources?

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    See the thing about this is, if he wasn't spawn killing you guys, one of your team would have no doubt done the same thing...

Edit:
    An example of this; last night I was on Killzone 3 Multiplayer and there's a map where you can pilot 1 of 2 walkers. I got in one of those, destroyed the other teams and proceeded to kick everyone's ass, as well as destroying the new walkers that spawned to prevent the other team getting one.
    I ended up finishing the match at 34-1 I think it was.

Then after I got a message from someone complaining that " you're a noob for staying in the walker all match "

Now what gets me is, he was the pilot of the other walker at the start of the match, but I'm a noob for killing him and using what the game has provided to win

So basically, if they do it then it's fine, but if someone beats them to it, they complain...
    Well the thing is, I play differently.
    I quit spawn killing their vehicles and jet as soon as I got my first service star.
    Then it hit me, "this isn't even fun, i don't allow them to put up a fight"
    So after that I let them do what they can for the first minute after their spawn and then I take them down..
    Like in my story, when I eventually managed to get the jet out, I took him out within 2 minutes.

Now what he should have done is, instead of destroying our jet over and over even though no one is in it (he was just waiting for someone to spawn so he can get the kill), he should have bailed and stolen our jet.

I've done that countless times
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Well the thing is, I play differently.
    I quit spawn killing their vehicles and jet as soon as I got my first service star.
    Then it hit me, "this isn't even fun, i don't allow them to put up a fight"
    So after that I let them do what they can for the first minute after their spawn and then I take them down..
    Like in my story, when I eventually managed to get the jet out, I took him out within 2 minutes.

Now what he should have done is, instead of destroying our jet over and over even though no one is in it (he was just waiting for someone to spawn so he can get the kill), he should have bailed and stolen our jet.

I've done that countless times
    I usually do that for helicopters when I'm playing Conquest. We steal the enemy's helicopter and voila! We're now spawn trapping with two helicopters lol

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    I would have been like screw it and just kill the other bastards. Nothing like some poor n00b thinking he/she got to destroy an M-COM station then eats some C4 by yours truly
    I HATE THAT! Nothing a little grenade or some of my own C4 can't handle though

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast