Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Got the game but i totally suck :S

This is a discussion on Got the game but i totally suck :S within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Hmm...who want to play the games with me together sometimes ?...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Hmm...who want to play the games with me together sometimes ?

Revelations 19:16

Its always tough at first...especially when the games been out for awhile already, so most people are already in their prime and have memorized the maps. When Back to Karkand first came out, i was getting my ass kicked in the new maps until i found my bearings. Then i proceeded to be a Murdering bastard!
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Killermachine252 View Post
    Where does it say that on Battlelog lol? I don't even think its possible to get a negative skill level xD
    If you go to stats I believe it's at the bottom of the page. Along with you kills, deaths etc

Check Those Corners

The game itself was ok, but not that good. MP was very funky and you could barely steady the heli's and jets. I can't tell you any tips because my current KD is 0.55. I just run around the map driving jeeps and flying things.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by RedBull View Post
    Play The Fucking Objective.

don't camp.
    ^^ Somebodies upset.

Don't worry about the learning curve. Just keep playing and eventually you'll turn it around and start demolishing people.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Lvl 3 - Bronze

try playing some teamdeath match to improve your gunfights then you can go to play rush and conquest

Toggle Spoiler

Sig by Chambers35

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    Okay, i got the game, he is perfect, no doubt.
    But im suck at the Multiplayer, i mean, on the Beta i killed people easly and did a scores of 7000+
    But yesterday i got the game, played a little bit multiplayer and...on every 20 deaths i kill someone ;S
    The game is too hard to understand, the maps are huge and i really confused in what do i need to do
    I tried to fly in Jest & Helicopters but i can even control them, too hard to get a kill
    and again, in the beta i always was first place in Score & Kills...
    Any tips?
    I just leveled up to 45 and i still cant fly chopper or a jet. Also keep in mind that right as you start out u have a lot of shitty guns. Try using the ak47 or the m4. Holo scope the best one to use XD.

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Lvl 4 - Silver

btw, how do i do my own Card stats? i know its on bf3stats but i dont seem to find it -_-

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Its easy to do good, play rush, as soon as the game starts, use the fastest way to get to the objctice but from the sides rather than head on, get some kills and plant. Find a good spot and defend it, as they rush i to defuse. Go plant the other one before the first goes off.
    Stick to the sides and pick off people in the middle.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    btw, how do i do my own Card stats? i know its on bf3stats but i dont seem to find it -_-
    First, find your PSN account with all your stats on it. Now, there should be six headers to the left of your PSN, such as "Overview", "Dogtags", "History", etc. Click "Graphics" to see available playercards that you'd like to use. Choose one and take the [img] BB code they give you and use it where ever you'd like.

Don't forget to click the "Update" header as well, since bf3stats.com doesn't update your stats automatically unlike enjin.com's BF3 dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Manic Ripper View Post
    Its easy to do good, play rush, as soon as the game starts, use the fastest way to get to the objctice but from the sides rather than head on, get some kills and plant. Find a good spot and defend it, as they rush i to defuse. Go plant the other one before the first goes off.
    Stick to the sides and pick off people in the middle.
    And this. Flanking is always a good tactic when you want to get the jump on someone, or a group of people instead of taking them head-on.
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12