Problem Joining BF3 Multiplayer

This is a discussion on Problem Joining BF3 Multiplayer within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Hello, I am experiencing problem while connecting to BF3 online servers It get me to the game loading page then ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Problem Joining BF3 Multiplayer

Hello,

I am experiencing problem while connecting to BF3 online servers It get me to the game loading page then it says saving and back to the main menu. Error saying "you have lost connection to the session" It is so annoying now. I have tried through the server browse too but still the same issue. Is this some problem with EA servers? Sometimes I am able to connect but it takes a lot of time to get connected. Can anyone help please.... I am on PS3!!

Thanks,

PRO Member

Join the club it's been like this since it was released last year and you are 1 of the many thousands of people who have issues connecting to BF3 on any platform, keep trying and check out the BF3 battlelog site for any information on how to resolve your issue. Heres hoping you dont become another gamer who wasted their money buying this game.