DICE releases fix for Back to Karkand weapon animation bug (for PS3)

This is a discussion on DICE releases fix for Back to Karkand weapon animation bug (for PS3) within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Just a little heads up for those who haven't been keeping up to date with what's happening on Battlelog as ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

DICE releases fix for Back to Karkand weapon animation bug (for PS3)

Just a little heads up for those who haven't been keeping up to date with what's happening on Battlelog as of late. Here's what someone from DICE had to say:
    Starting today, you can re-download a new, patched version of Battlefield 3™: Back to Karkand on PS3. This will fix the weapon animation bug that some of you have experienced. Head to PlayStation® Store or the Battlefield 3 in-game store to find and re-download Back to Karkand. This download is free of charge if you have already bought Back to Karkand. Note that changes made on our back end will make this re-download mandatory in the near future.

This is not the upcoming "Spring game update" that we published a change list for earlier on Battlelog.

The new version of Back to Karkand is live now in Europe. US will follow later today.
    The bug they are referring to and addressing is probably the one that causes certain weapons gained from the BtK assignments to be held in an awkward fashion while playing on BtK maps, making it incredibly difficult to use.

Source: Re-download Back to - Blog - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
    Feel free to leave your comments here and specify if the patch works for you. I myself have yet to find the time to re-download the map pack, and I will update when I get the chance to do so.

NOTE: THIS WAS POSTED ON BATTLELOG A FEW DAYS AGO, SO IT SHOULD ALREADY BE OUT WORLDWIDE FOR PS3 USERS
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Nope, nothing

Big Boss

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.