BF3 1.04 > 1GB. Hope it's an improvement

This is a discussion on BF3 1.04 > 1GB. Hope it's an improvement within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; So as of 09:50 EDT, BF3 made me update to the much anticipated 1.04 patch, first out on PS3. I'm ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

BF3 1.04 > 1GB. Hope it's an improvement

So as of 09:50 EDT, BF3 made me update to the much anticipated 1.04 patch, first out on PS3. I'm looking forward to it, mostly any nerfing of USAS-12 frag rounds. I will miss the MAV elevator though. I didn't use it, but it did provide a tactical advantage for many, and ample mortar targets for me.
    A 1GB Patch though? Isn't that kinda big? (nb4 That's what she said)

Lvl 4 - Silver

Itīs propably the server thing, they are making dedicated servers available for anyone who's rich see for yourself Dedicated Server Rentals Coming To PlayStation 3 – PlayStation.Blog.Europe
    Itīs not available yet(i think) but EA has always forked out a update when they are making something new or even only DLC

Lvl 2 - Bronze

So far, so good. You have to set up your weapons again though.

Revelations 19:16

Quote Originally Posted by foxhound52 View Post
    So as of 09:50 EDT, BF3 made me update to the much anticipated 1.04 patch, first out on PS3. I'm looking forward to it, mostly any nerfing of USAS-12 frag rounds.
    Last i checked they were nerfing the weapon, not the rounds sadly. I think the frag rounds are the worst thing in this game.

I was sick and tired of punk ass campers trying to kill me with that MAV so im glad that POS will blow up now. It does suck that it cant be used as an elevator, because i liked sniping snipers on buildings they shouldnt be on. Easy targets.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 6 - Silver

Wow, the most disappointing thing in that article was the ability to purchase unlocks for the classes and vehicles. People worked their asses off just to try and get unlocks for each individual kit and vehicle class, which although was challenging, was actually worthwhile as you improved your skills for that class as you unlocked more things.

Now DICE has given a way for people who have extra cash to shell out to buy this stuff to compete on even ground with people that dedicated their time and effort to get the same things to milk the game. While this may annoy me a lot, as I am one of those people who unlocked all that stuff, I doubt those who purchase these "shortcuts" have the same skills as those who actually took the time to unlock everything one by one. But still, it sort of negates the effect of unlocks as you don't even have to do anything in the game to actually get most things in the game as long as you're willing to pay up
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it