Second co-op mission :/

This is a discussion on Second co-op mission :/ within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Can someone here knows how to control a helicopter normally? all people i've played with kinda left handed tards, lol ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Second co-op mission :/

Can someone here knows how to control a helicopter normally? all people i've played with kinda left handed tards, lol :3
    I know how to control but its too hard from me, im always getting about 1/2 of the mission then die..
    So..if you wanna help, and a good driver, add me;
    amit4life5
    Im from the Middle east, so if you are from the UK/US or whatever dont expect me to be with you when you want, we will talk about that later

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well, I wouln't say Im good but I'm a pretty able flyer. So yeah, I'd help you out, on hard tho. Btw I can only help if you got NAT 1 because I've got NAT myself...

Lvl 4 - Silver

K i will add you later on.
    -
    More people, 81 views 1 comment :S

Battlefield 3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    Can someone here knows how to control a helicopter normally? all people i've played with kinda left handed tards
    I find this quite offensive just because someones left handed there a tard : / although this left handed pro would be more than happy to help you get whatever you need so whatever but don't be a dick a bout left handed people as you never know who could be left or right handed unless you know them IRL they could have been right handed.

Awesome Sig and Avvy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Vx_S3AN_xV View Post
    I find this quite offensive just because someones left handed there a tard : / although this left handed pro would be more than happy to help you get whatever you need so whatever but don't be a dick a bout left handed people as you never know who could be left or right handed unless you know them IRL they could have been right handed.
    I didnt mean to offended to people who write in the left hand or etc...its just came good in the sentence lol :S
    Last edited by Amit; 04-17-2012 at 12:03 PM.