Battlelog / Battlefeed problem

This is a discussion on Battlelog / Battlefeed problem within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Hi :3 So, i want to make my battlefeed show up in the game, see whats it about, I already ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Battlelog / Battlefeed problem

Hi :3
    So, i want to make my battlefeed show up in the game, see whats it about,
    I already have a registered account at ea, which my email - is also the username in origin, correct?
    So every time i try to log in here - Battlelog / Sign in , write my email and password it says:
    Buy BF3 to get access to Battlelog.
    What do i need to do here? if it matters i selected Battlefield 3 as one of my 'games' at ea.com
    Thanks in advance.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm not too sure why you're encountering problems with Battlelog. Mine is functioning just fine when I try to use it on my computer, and the battlefeed works fine in-game in the main menu as well. Perhaps your EA/Origin account is made from a different email address from the email used for your PSN?

I suggest contacting EA for technical assistance, although you might just be wasting your time as the Battlefeed in-game in the menus is nothing special. The problem with logging onto Battlelog via your computer is what I would be more concerned about.
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Check Those Corners

It fucked up the same way. I wanted to see my progress, didnt work, CALLED EA, no help at all, than sold the shit and kept on COD. I suggest calling Dice or EA as I am not a lucky bastard.

Lvl 4 - Silver

No bro, i double checked it, did even a new password, on the Origin account username which can also be my EA account, i wrote my email,
    then pass, and didn't work :/