Custom Servers

This is a discussion on Custom Servers within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Well, i've officially been booted and banned from about 3 servers now. I play the objective, dont glitch, dont frag, ...

Revelations 19:16

Custom Servers

Well, i've officially been booted and banned from about 3 servers now. I play the objective, dont glitch, dont frag, nothing to throw a red flag...but im sick of little punk babies that cant stand getting their ass kicked in their own servers and booting me out, especially in a HIGH ticket match where this recent boot i had racked up around 10,000 points only to lose it.

Just a rant...
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 2 - Bronze

One time a buddy and I were kicking *ss on squad rush, somehow the owner of the server switched us on the other team so he'd get a win at the last minute. I don't know how they can call themselves gamers. No more custom servers for me.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by djthaiboxer View Post
    Well, i've officially been booted and banned from about 3 servers now. I play the objective, dont glitch, dont frag, nothing to throw a red flag...but im sick of little punk babies that cant stand getting their ass kicked in their own servers and booting me out, especially in a HIGH ticket match where this recent boot i had racked up around 10,000 points only to lose it.

Just a rant...
    Exactly the reason I stopped playing BF3. The admins in almost every server are 1 of 2 things: Not very good at the game or B. Pretty decent but don't like getting their butt handed to them on a silver platter and thus ban you from the server.

I figured rent-a-server was going to make BF3 better. It made it unplayable...

Death is Awaiting....

You lost your points when you got kicked/banned? I've been kicked and banned from quite a few and never lost my XP from them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 8 - Gold

Just a rant...
    You killed the admin one too many times. That's why I don't like these servers.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Agreed the sever rental has destroyed bf3. I had a game that lasted over an hour on caspian border, i had 18,000xp ish was mvp then just as the game was finishing(and we were even loosing) i got booted lost all xp

I mean the idea of custom servers is awesome...and i LOVE LONG matches/High tickets, but the free will to ban/kick anytime some @$$hole wants to is total crap.

So now i just play a couple matches in each server and move on to the next so i can keep gaming without pissing people off and getting banned, lol. Sad but true...

Death is Awaiting....

I mean the idea of custom servers is awesome...and i LOVE LONG matches/High tickets, but the free will to ban/kick anytime some @$$hole wants to is total crap.

So now i just play a couple matches in each server and move on to the next so i can keep gaming without pissing people off and getting banned, lol. Sad but true...
    You know its sad but true.. duh duh duhduh duhhwofhehrb duh duh duh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 4 - Silver

My first turn on a custom server wasn't all that good.

I was playing Rush on Siene Crossing. I was running past an MCOM (which I was defending), when I saw an opposition player running towards me. So as you do, I shot and killed him. I then went off to resuscitate a team mate, and running back past the MCOM, killed another enemy. 5minutes later, I've killed a few others in-between the two MCOMs, and happen to be running back past the first one, when I spot and kill another enemy by the MCOM.
    Next thing I know, I get a message from he Admin stating that "If you continue to camp, I'll boot and ban you, you assfag"

Turns out the 3 people I had killed were the same guy 3 times! And that guy was the admin. So, next time I saw him, I RPG's him and quit before he could ban me. I decided to report him to EA and DICE, his server is now shut down and he's banned from creating them after several other complaints about him.

Ahh, nothing explains the situation better than the Battlefield Friends! Lmao!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Ahh, nothing explains the situation better than the Battlefield Friends! Lmao!

LOL!!
    The rental server system is crap, Ea shouldn't let this continue...

Lvl 4 - Silver

This is one of the reasons why I don't like rented servers that much.
    I have only been kicked once so far.
    I was playing Rush in Caspian Border as defender in a server where I have been playing more often.
    There were no rules in the description, it only said join and have fun or so. Not that I would obey those rules, I don't think admins should be allowed to disallow shotguns or m320 or what so ever on the server. I once joined a server where no C4 was allowed. I was like WTFH.
    Anyway, the enemy was pretty much drawn back into their base because a guy from InFamouS was raping them with his jet and he ended like 65-0 or something. Those guys are insane. We were at the last defender base and there wasn't coming much to I went to wander around in the woods and rocks which is between the 2 bases. Got quite a few kills there and also 2 or 3 deaths. After a while they didn't came that much there anymore and 2 of my squad members were pretty close to their base. So I went there too and that may be the reason why I got kicked, spawnkilling them and hijacking their vehicles. But I didn't got kicked after I returned to the base for the 2nd time.
    So I have no exact clue why I got banned, maybe I was playing too good, not that I was being pro or so, I went like 10-3 or so.

Anothing thing, can you report admins for kicking you for no reason other than owning them and will their servers get closed?
    And can you also report them for making shitty rules like no shotguns?
    If yes, how can you do that?