Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

is battlefield premium worth it

This is a discussion on is battlefield premium worth it within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; 50 bucks over here in Denmark its roughly 70 bucks ... and I don't even care about all the "extra" ...

PRO Member

50 bucks
    over here in Denmark its roughly 70 bucks ... and I don't even care about all the "extra" stuff... just give me the maps and guns and thats all I care about :/

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i have a question... and i cant seem to find the answer anywhere...

when you sign up for bf3 premium, do you get all previously released content, not just the DLC's... im talking about the camos and assignments and stuff like that... i'm assuming you definitely get the previously released DLC's though.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by houseofjensen View Post

when you sign up for bf3 premium, do you get all previously released content, not just the DLC's... im talking about the camos and assignments and stuff like that... i'm assuming you definitely get the previously released DLC's though.
    You get 5 new assignments and camos for the F2000, SCAR-H, PKP Pecheneg, and L96 (10 actually, as of July 9), a new knife called the ACB-90, and some videos and strategy guides that they release every month or so. This with all the DLC for $50. Worth it IMO.
    Assassin's Creed II, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by houseofjensen View Post

BF3 Premium will give you access to all the map pack DLCs and any assignments that go with it. As for camouflages, I'm not sure your referring to gun camo or soldier camo. Not every single gun has camo yet as its limited to the F2000, SCAR-H, PKP, and the L96 (at least that's how it was last time I played). As for soldier camo, I think Premium gave your soldier 2 sets of camo for each team (US and RU). All other normal camo have to be either unlocked by leveling up or by purchase separately (such as SPECACT camouflages).
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Lvl 8 - Gold

I just don't think Premium is worth it at this time. I pre-ordered the Limited Edition so I got back to Karkand for free and now that same expansion is included in Premium which means I'd actually have to pay for it. And Premium is too expensive so I don't feel like paying for the game twice. (almost)

The extras you got so far are of no interest to me. I prefer bigger maps and even if I feel like playing smaller ones there are plenty of those among the standard maps. I am interested in Armored Kill and that's probably the only expansion I'll buy for BF3.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12