Should I get this game?

This is a discussion on Should I get this game? within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; I wonder if I should get this game. I played BFBC2 on my old xbox and I was pretty good. ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Should I get this game?

I wonder if I should get this game. I played BFBC2 on my old xbox and I was pretty good. A couple months I got the platinum for BFBC2 on my PS3 and I really loved and enjoyed BFBC2. My kd was around 1,45 and I got to level 22 in 34 hours. The main reasons why I think this was one of the shooters I played the best in (including a ton of PC games) was that I knew most of the maps from when I played before on my old xbox.
    I've played the BF3 beta and I have to admit that I didn't liked it too much but that was probably because I didn't knew the maps and because the only map was Operation Metro. And if I play a Battlefield game, I want to play with vehicles and destroy everything on my path.
    So I'm quite sure that I'll enjoy the game, I actually want to know if I can be as good in this game as I was in BFBC2.
    I got the BF experience with me but I have the lack of map knowlegde. I don't know if that really matters but since the maps are pretty big, it seems more important to me than knowing the incredible small COD maps. On the other hand, will I be able to compete with the experienced players who play this game from the release day or atleast for a long time. I know this seems weird and hard to guess, but in a BF game I want to play really good, it's not like a COD game where I like to mess around sometimes. No this is real war and I'll fight as a real soldier.

Resident PHD

Chambers already posted the exact same question. Just read his comments.
    http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ba...field-3-a.html

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Nope, nothing

Yup, you should check out what people said to me. But I'll answer you the best I can anyway.

If you like the previous BF games, I'm sure you'll love this.
    Of course you won't know the maps, but it doesn't take very long to get used to them. So at first you'll be running around like a headless chicken, but it won't be for too long.

As for playing with experienced characters, this is the first Battlefield game I've really played and my k/d ratio is 2.289 and I'm in the top 3 most of the time.

So yeah, just get the game.

PRO Member

Chambers is a boss!!

I think the game is amazing. Pick it up
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 4 - Silver

Oh yeah I'll get this game.
    Why did I even asked lol? No way I can doubt about this!
    Thanks for the help.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

yeh definitely I'll get the game

Lvl 6 - Silver

The game's awesome. I got pretty bored of it though once I got a service star for almost every weapon (pistols and launchers included) in the game after the BtK DLC release. Its a grind going for Colonel S.S. 100... I just got BF3 Premium though, so the Close Quarters DLC has got me back into the game
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it