Results 1 to 8 of 8

Greek BF3 Online PS3 Tournament

This is a discussion on Greek BF3 Online PS3 Tournament within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; We are organising an online tournament for greek players with loads of presents for every participant this sunday 16:00-18:00. If ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    0

    Greek BF3 Online PS3 Tournament

    We are organising an online tournament for greek players with loads of presents for every participant this sunday 16:00-18:00.
    If you are interested follow this link GameWorld.gr -.

  2. #2
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    MrCostari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    1

    Lol why only for Greek players? The chances you will find a Greek BF3 player here are 0,1%.

  3. #3
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    HELIOS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    1

    me 1 post se site de prokyte na breis players gia competition ... steile msg sto psn tin epomeni fora .. btw kata tyxi eida to post se allo site eifela na mpo

  4. #4
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    MrCostari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by HELIOS View Post
    me 1 post se site de prokyte na breis players gia competition ... steile msg sto psn tin epomeni fora .. btw kata tyxi eida to post se allo site eifela na mpo
    English only here sir.

  5. #5
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    0

    Because we are organising this from a greek site for greek players. I know that there is a slim chance to find greek players but I have also posted on other sites.

  6. #6
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    MrCostari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by aggelos777 View Post
    Because we are organising this from a greek site for greek players. I know that there is a slim chance to find greek players but I have also posted on other sites.
    Ah I see, forgive me. I hope you can find some players.

  7. #7
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    0

    Thanks a lot. We did find enough players. Thanks for the support.

  8. #8
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    MrCostari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by aggelos777 View Post
    Thanks a lot. We did find enough players. Thanks for the support.
    Great! Good luck with the tournament!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO