Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BF3 DLC - I Wish I Did My Research...

This is a discussion on BF3 DLC - I Wish I Did My Research... within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by 00Highway00 Dude, now you're just talking out of your ass. That is borderline the dumbest statement I've ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    Dude, now you're just talking out of your ass. That is borderline the dumbest statement I've ever read. Think before you type
    I agree with you on that one.

But anyways now I know the DLC is region locked

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Sorry about that Chambers. I don't get the region locking thing. Games aren't region locked so why is the DLC. Like you said you still paid for it so it isn't like you are trying to scam anyone.
    That's what I was thinking, why does t matter where they get the money from?

Quote Originally Posted by D1mech View Post
    Oh well you didn't know so it's not your fault . Next time you should read the stuff under the download section , I think it might say something there (either EU/US).
    Yeah I suppose, still feel bad. I should have indeed, so it's definitely my own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickage View Post
    It should check your game first before it lets you download it, like if it detects that the game you have is the wrong region it should give a warning.
    That would be a brilliant addition, but then it would stop them for earning money. I mean, if I had enough money laying around I would just buy the DLC again then they would have got double.

Quote Originally Posted by JL3Eleven View Post
    LoL. I was playing BF3 the other day and I killed a guy named chambers35 and I thought to myself if he was on PS3T. Guess I figured it out.
    You did? Well done

Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    Not to burst your bubble but I'm sure most, if not all DLC is region locked

Sucks for you though dude, has it been used? Could give it back to Nero for another giveaway I guess :/
    Not sure maybe it is.

Could give what back to Nero?

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Blah, first they overprice DLC, then they region lock it? What's next, needing a separate online pass to play DLC online?
    LOL!! I know right

Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    That they only care about their own country and don't care about other countries. They could have sent Chambers an EU PSN card, but they just don't care.
    :stare: what are you going on about?

Nero offered to get me a UK PSN card but I declined as I know it's easier to get hold of US ones and I've used them before. So don't jump to conclusions and insult an entire nation...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    Dude, now you're just talking out of your ass. That is borderline the dumbest statement I've ever read. Think before you type
    Quote Originally Posted by System H View Post
    I agree with you on that one.

But anyways now I know the DLC is region locked
    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    That's what I was thinking, why does t matter where they get the money from?

Yeah I suppose, still feel bad. I should have indeed, so it's definitely my own fault.

That would be a brilliant addition, but then it would stop them for earning money. I mean, if I had enough money laying around I would just buy the DLC again then they would have got double.

You did? Well done

Not sure maybe it is.

Could give what back to Nero?

LOL!! I know right

:stare: what are you going on about?

Nero offered to get me a UK PSN card but I declined as I know it's easier to get hold of US ones and I've used them before. So don't jump to conclusions and insult an entire nation...
    Sorry, I see. Forgive me please guys. I just have bad experience in the past with Americans. No hate towards the whole nation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12