Somehow not Premium (according to Battlelog)

This is a discussion on Somehow not Premium (according to Battlelog) within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; A quick question. This isn't much of an issue, as I am still able to play and use all unlocks ...

Breakfast and Chill

Somehow not Premium (according to Battlelog)

A quick question. This isn't much of an issue, as I am still able to play and use all unlocks from premium, but it just doesn't show up on Battlelog. A trivial issue to be sure, but my OCD kicks in when I see incomplete lists of weapons. If anyone else has had this issue or knows how to fix it, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've seen people having this problem as well. Here's a quick question first, did you buy Premium using that PSN account or a different one? Whether or not I will be able to provide you assistance depends on your answer
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Breakfast and Chill

No I did buy it with my other account, as when I started the one I use now, I didn't know you needed a master account. I've been thinking that may be the problem.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Yeah, because if you had purchased it with that PSN account, and you were encountering problems, I would've had a way to help you. But, since you had bought it with a different account and are using the Premium membership on this account, I am unable to help you as I don't think there is a fix for that at this tame (at least to my knowledge).

My friends who gameshared Premium have also been run into this problem while myself, have encountered none as I bought mine on this account
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Breakfast and Chill

Oh well, it isn't that big of an issue. It just wouldn't let me purchase through the sub-account even though funds were in the wallet. That's the only reason it wasn't bought on this account.
    Last edited by vettes_4-ever; 11-26-2012 at 10:16 PM.