What would you like to see in Armored Kill (September DLC)?

This is a discussion on What would you like to see in Armored Kill (September DLC)? within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; It doesn't have to be "Marine's Only" lol. I know a Marine would jump in any vehicle if his life ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

What would you like to see in Armored Kill (September DLC)?

It doesn't have to be "Marine's Only" lol. I know a Marine would jump in any vehicle if his life was at stake to be honest.

Use them to your full extent.

I would like to see an appearance of new CO-OP Missions, also some new vehicles which ill list below:

AH-64 Apache
    CH-47 Chinook
    EH-60 Black Hawk
    UH-60 Black Hawk
    AH-1Z Viper
    MV-22 Osprey
    TAV-8B Harrier II
    F/A-18 Hornet
    Maybe some UAV'S?
    RQ-11 Raven
    MQ-1 Predator
    Boeing Scan Eagle

Maybe some new Land Vehicles? (Hint the FUCKING large ass map)

M2 Bradley
    Stryker
    M113 Armored Personnel Carrier
    Chenowth Advanced Light Strike Vehicle (ALSV) (Advanced Version of the Desert Patrol Vehicle)

Maybe some new guns?

AK-47
    M141 Bunker Defeat Munition (Advanced Version of SMAW)
    M202 Flash
    Maybe some Bayonets? With different animations when knifing someone? Also maybe give the other person a chance to defend themselves if coming up face to face?
    M-14
    XM29 OICW
    XM8
    M1 Garand (Like Battlefield Bad Company 2)
    HK416

Those are just some of the things I would like to see happen that probably wont... What about you?

Lvl 8 - Gold

If you play close attention to the videos that are out on Armored Kill, you can identify some of the goodies we'll be getting.

Vehicles

- AC 130
    - Stryker
    - ATV
    - motorcycles

You cannot pilot the AC 130. You can only spawn in the turrets. I wish they could give us a jet with 2 seats. There are too many jet hoggers and controlling the guided missile and flying at the same time is impossible.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    If you play close attention to the videos that are out on Armored Kill, you can identify some of the goodies we'll be getting.

Vehicles

- AC 130
    - Stryker
    - ATV
    - motorcycles

You cannot pilot the AC 130. You can only spawn in the turrets. I wish they could give us a jet with 2 seats. There are too many jet hoggers and controlling the guided missile and flying at the same time is impossible.
    Yeah, it's cool how you can shoot it down though. Shit impossible? They do it all the time on Rush with the SU-35 Frogfoot. Either that or more jets. I didn't really watch the whole thing because I don't want it to spoil anything for me, I want it to be a surprise. lol

The Bushiest Pig

All I want is for everyone to be in vehicles and maybe up the amount of players for this specific mode.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

News Team

32 v 32 matches. That is all.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by vettes_4-ever View Post
    32 v 32 matches. That is all.
    I think that it had already been said on the official Battlefield Twitter account that it is currently not possible due to console limitations although I do wish for those big matches as well.

I just want to fly an F-22 Raptor
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Revelations 19:16

Lol, NOBODY can spawn unless its in a vehicle! Hmm, wonder what that would be like. Does anyone remember that big ass add-on map for BC2? I think heavy metal. It was a bitch trying to get to objectives without a vehicle.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

PRO Member

All I wan't is a snow map...like seriously

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 8 - Gold

More than 4 flags on conquest maps.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by djthaiboxer View Post
    Lol, NOBODY can spawn unless its in a vehicle! Hmm, wonder what that would be like. Does anyone remember that big ass add-on map for BC2? I think heavy metal. It was a bitch trying to get to objectives without a vehicle.
    If you're referring to the maps with the huge wind turbines, then yes, that map was absolutely huge due to the focus on vehicular combat. I found it fun to snipe from the top of the turbines though

Quote Originally Posted by Rune2303 View Post
    All I wan't is a snow map...like seriously
    Considering the settings of the campaign, I don't think that'll be likely although I'd love a change in scenery as well. Nelson Bay and White Pass on BFBC2 were extremely fun to play on.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killermachine252 View Post
    hat'll be likely although I'd love a change in scenery as well. Nelson Bay and White Pass on BFBC2 were extremely fun to play on.
    Sadly I agree with you there I don't find it very likely to happen, but its still my number one wish for future DLC ... you know a bit like what they did with the "Vietnam" DLC for BC2 something fresh ... also agree with your opinion on Nelson Bay and white pass

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Rune2303 View Post
    Sadly I agree with you there I don't find it very likely to happen, but its still my number one wish for future DLC ... you know a bit like what they did with the "Vietnam" DLC for BC2 something fresh ... also agree with your opinion on Nelson Bay and white pass
    Judging by the gameplay premiere trailer, we're gonna be getting at least 1 map that has snow on it! Awesome, I'm excited to play on this Haven't played Battlefield 3 since I turned Colonel S.S. 100 though, but when Armored Kill comes out, I'll definitely go and play it

PRO Member

Bigger servers.

Honestly some of the current maps (*Cough* Kharg Island) don't function that well with the PSN's shitty limited servers because there aren't enough players. You try chucking that small amount of players onto even bigger maps and expect it to work?

When they say we're getting the biggest Battlefield map EVER. Don't expect that 'We' to include the console versions, it just wouldn't work at all.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    Bigger servers.

Honestly some of the current maps (*Cough* Kharg Island) don't function that well with the PSN's shitty limited servers because there aren't enough players. You try chucking that small amount of players onto even bigger maps and expect it to work?

When they say we're getting the biggest Battlefield map EVER. Don't expect that 'We' to include the console versions, it just wouldn't work at all.
    I think the Armored Kill maps have a bigger maximum character limit, I can't remember where I read that but I'm pretty sure they do

Lvl 9 - Gold

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ba...rophylist.html

There's a trophy-list for it released and all the new assignments, can shoot the AC-130 down will have to use jets/helicopters i think to do it though possibly tanks if they fly low enough/your on a mountain high enough.