New Glitch!!

This is a discussion on New Glitch!! within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; Hey guys, I plat'd this awesome game quite some time ago and had no problems, apart from Bullseye being abit ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

New Glitch!!

Hey guys, I plat'd this awesome game quite some time ago and had no problems, apart from Bullseye being abit glitchy.

Have been redoing the plat this week and noticed a glitch on extraction near the end oafter clearing the area to evacuate the hostage, after doing so, its still telling me to clear the area, anyone else had this problem?
    Please show your support by liking and subscribing, FREE games to be won monthly.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroHRTv?feature=mhee

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yep it happened to me about 2 months ago when I tried it with a friend, we had to reload and try it once more. It happened again except this time we waited a bit longer and it finally worked. It seems like the scripted is screwed up and so there might be a if/then loop or something that gets caught up.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I had the same problem we were playing through the mission on hard. Jumped off the humvee and into a small room with the VIP. Heavy fire from enemies in the plaza and the building opposite suddenly stopped. The mission did not progress for a minute or two so my friend started blowing up the parked cars with c4. This seemed to do the trick enemies reappeared and we were able to complete the mission.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've had four different glitches happen on Exfiltration.
    First of all, after extracting the VIP, my friend didn't go outside the door leading outside of the building after the VIP had gone inside the humvee, trapping him inside the building and subsequently forced us to restart the mission (I think this is already fixed).
    Another one was when one of the humvees gets blown up by a IED and are forced to flee from the high danger area. I was already damaged a bit from the rebels while driving up the road when my friend blew up a car beside me causing me to get downed and fall out of the humvee, and fall through the map.
    Next, at this same scene on a different playthrough, my friends humvee took so much damage (maybe some from me lol), to the point that it caught fire and was driving normally as if nothing happened up until we were forced to bail in the last area (humvees are probably scripted to survive through that drive regardless).
    And finally, on a different playthrough, in the last area, after getting out of the humvee, me and my friend were unable to move our player around and were stuck in one spot beside the humvee door after the scripted event of leaving the vehicle. We were able to jump, aim, shoot and whatnot but we were stuck beside the humvee, and easy targets for AIs on Hard difficulty lol
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yah just happened when I played that. Me and the guy ran around for like 3 mins blowing up the cars and what not being pissed. THEN the chopper came. Another glitch with the current stupid useless patch, is the campaign and they better find a fix for us who want to finish the game OR get the butterfly trophy. In A Rock and a Hard Place, when the jet attacks your squad you need to maneuver to the jeep wreck to get the stinger - yah there's no stinger, an empty spot with the blue diamond objective on the pavement where it's supposed to be.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

*Patch 1.08 fixed above issues*