Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned/Kicked & EXP

This is a discussion on Banned/Kicked & EXP within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; So, earlier today, I was playing Conquest Domination on Ziba Tower. Now, I was playing exactly by the rules which ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Banned/Kicked & EXP

So, earlier today, I was playing Conquest Domination on Ziba Tower. Now, I was playing exactly by the rules which were:

"No Shotguns, No C4 on flags, No RPGs"

14 of my 19 kills came from the RPK-74M, and the rest from my handgun. I captured flags fairly and although I had a poor game, I was a quite a high score (for me!) of about 10000. However, as I'm running down the hallway towards A, I lay down suppressive fire on the enemy (basically, I missed with most of my bullets!), and next thing I know...

'You have been banned from this server"

Obviously, this annoyed me, because I've been banned for no obvious reason. I've sent the server owner a message, politely asking the reasons behind this ban. But no response as of yet.

Have I now lost the EXP that I gained within that match before my ban, or is it lost because I was banned? I'm a bit confused. I would check my Battlelog, but I played so many games of Ziba Tower with the same sort of scores, it's all got a bit mixed up. So I'm not sure if the banned game shows up on it or not?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

P.S. Sorry for the long winded story, just had to explain the situation!

Lvl 8 - Gold

I think you lose all EXP when you leave/get kicked or banned. You didn't lose much and there's really no need to level up fast as all the weapons you get from the start are good.

And you probably got kicked for killing the admin one too many times.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

the server usually saves your score ones that game ends, even if you get kicked. its happened to me before after getting 50+ kills and just owning the other team, i got mad but i checked my battle log after the match was over and i still got the exp.

i say people that suck can do what they want with their servers, just try to find a server where either 1) the admin isnt on or 2) hope your on his team so you dont have to worry about being too good because you will be helping them.

trust me, it happens to me a lot just because im good (especially with the knife lol) so dont worry, that just means you made someone mad and it makes it not so bad

Plats-O'-War!!

Haven't touched the game yet, but it's truly a damn shame that an Admin would kick/ban someone who's damn good at playing the game legit. Wow EA/Dice, just wow............

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i too have wondered if your exp stays when you get kicked or banned ... people are such babies if you get killed alot GET BETTER! dont be dick about it
    Que ?

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ahhh, thanks for that guys! Finally figured it out, and I believe I got to keep the EXP I think that it is rather stupid that they can just kick you for pathetic reasons. But hey, now I know this, I'm just going to keep playing

It's true what this Battlefield Friends episode is about then:

Lvl 7 - Gold

admins can be assholes

PRO Member

Not all Admins are dicks, its just the 12 years old admins or those who aren't as good as you.

Lvl 4 - Silver

You can never lose xp. Everything gets saved. It will not get updated till the match is over and you have a new battelog report. I have never heard of losing xp. Don't worry about it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I was once kicked/banned from 3 different servers in under an hour for following all the same rules. First game I jumped into interrupted two guys who were boosting. One of them must have been the admin.....so kicked. Second game someone else was putting c4 on all the flags and I got kicked. Third game I started using a shotgun. It wasn't on the don't list, but apparently it was a don't. Talk about frustrating. Gave up playing for the day.

PRO Member

Those crybabies, admins I mean, have to grow up cause this is just a game. Stupid rules for babies who do not like to be killed too often , don't use that, don't place this.... . Get up and shoot straight you silly tw...t's !

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Oh I can write a novel about this.
    It is happing very often to me L

Last week I had a really good run and was the 1st on the ranking list of our team.
    I followed all rules and I never use C4 at the flags.
    But 2 minutes before the end of the round I got kicked.

I wrote a message to the admin but he never answered.

Then another day I saw someone putting and killing me everytime with C4, although it was on the NO-list.
    The admin didn’t care, I also wrote a textmessage to him, but did not kick that guy.

So I left.

Sometimes it is hard to find a good server…

Lvl 4 - Silver

I was just playing a game of Conquest on Metro with my mate, and we were both sniping a few people at flag A. Shortly after we killed a group of enemies, a tank pulled up and tried to take over A. Now, the rules of the server never stated No RPGs, so both my mate and I pulled out our RPGs and blew the tank sky high.
    Next this we know, both of us received messages stating that if we used RPGs again we would be banned. (I can only assume that the guy we killed was the Admin).
    Fast forward serveral minutes, and my mate and I decided to obtain a tank, and drive down to A. Lo & behold, who do we spot? The Admin! How does he take our tank out? Using an RPG!!! (thankfully we bailed before he got us!)

Fairness = 0

Lvl 8 - Gold

you dont lose your exp,you couldve been kicked by accident,ive kicked people unintentionally several times.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Do what I do, just find another server to play on or feel free to rent your own. No need to use up my time and energy to argue with prepubescent children regarding their lack of skill in this game.

I'm not really sure though about losing EXP after getting banned/kicked from a game though. Doesn't really matter to me though, its not like I can level up anymore
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy3112 View Post
    I was just playing a game of Conquest on Metro with my mate, and we were both sniping a few people at flag A. Shortly after we killed a group of enemies, a tank pulled up and tried to take over A. Now, the rules of the server never stated No RPGs, so both my mate and I pulled out our RPGs and blew the tank sky high.
    Next this we know, both of us received messages stating that if we used RPGs again we would be banned. (I can only assume that the guy we killed was the Admin).
    Fast forward serveral minutes, and my mate and I decided to obtain a tank, and drive down to A. Lo & behold, who do we spot? The Admin! How does he take our tank out? Using an RPG!!! (thankfully we bailed before he got us!)

Fairness = 0
    Nice troll lol.

Crocodile Hunter

Its 1 match, move on who cares.

not trying to be mean but honestly, I play CoD and we lose connection and migrate host and then fails all the time and we lose all the XP from said match. If you play a lot you will make it back up in 1 or 2 more matches anyway so no need to get upset. Yeah the admins a ****, but there is more than 1 server out there. this does not effect your life in the slightest so dnt let him upset your or he ultimatly wins.

I actually plan on buying this soon and im just gonna buy a server for a year. boom problem solved

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

We could all bitch about Admins and there rules heck I was one for for 6 months and I ruled the server with an Iron fist, simple rules, no spawn killing/base killing and no swearing. Easy enough rules yer? Not at all, so one admin kill as a warning the next time its a 1 week ban. One night there was a another guild/clan on the enemy team constant base killing, simple warning to who ever was in the jets, it was ignored so I admin killed the whole team, followed by lots of protests/swearing and admin bans. Now you might think of it as over kill but when its the same thing over and over, day after day you just think fk it, I'm renting this server so do as you're told or gtfo.

Now the PC MP was bad enough but after hearing tales of the console MP community games like this and COD sometimes make me ashamed to be a gamer at times.

But what can you do the consoles are filled with kids who abuse the admin/server features and at times will get a great deal of pleasure ruining other peoples gaming (I know I did a times) Just like an admin can kill/kick players a team vote should be enabled to disable a admins ability is its abused or ratings for the servers/comments so that they can be avoided if again an admin will abuse the role.

My 2 cents on what I believe to be a broken game used only to fill the companies pockets.

ybt
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

LOL Ive lost account of how many times I've been banned/kicked out from a server, last time I had a 20 kill streak and got kicked by the admin (10-2), it's not fun when you are doing good and u kill the admin way too many times they have to kick you out. sooo lame...

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Yep, being kicked for having a great round at the expense of the Admin and/or his friends is all too common.
    I would cite childish behaviour or more likely, a child Admin to be the main reason for this, give them a bit of power and they want to ban everything that doesn't help them, hell, i've seen Admins breaking their own rules more often than not, i do my own servers where possible, because i'm not a bitter bastard who can't stand to lose so i'm less likely to kick people for pricking my ego.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast