Unable to connect to sever?

This is a discussion on Unable to connect to sever? within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; After 5-6 hours of downloading this damn beta, It finally downloads. I install it and run the beta. When I ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Unable to connect to sever?

After 5-6 hours of downloading this damn beta, It finally downloads. I install it and run the beta. When I try to join my first match, it kicks me out and says "The connection with EA Online was lost, Unable to connect to server". Is anybody else getting this? Is there a problem with my internet? Are servers down? Damn, I really wanted to play this
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Lvl 4 - Silver

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSS its not just me i get th Connection was lost to EA nearly every 2 matches

Sig By Apokolypz

On the edge

It went down yesterday because EA wasn't expecting to have so many people playing and it overloaded their servers so they took it down to add more and they have yet to bring it back online.

Source: EA Servers for Battlefield 3 Open Beta Down in United States Games Thirst

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie42 View Post
    OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSS its not just me i get th Connection was lost to EA nearly every 2 matches
    I haven't even started 1 match! I swear I've tried easily around 15 times and it always gives me the message mentioned above. ugh..

Quote Originally Posted by ichris26 View Post
    It went down yesterday because EA wasn't expecting to have so many people playing and it overloaded their servers so they took it down to add more and they have yet to bring it back online.

Source: EA Servers for Battlefield 3 Open Beta Down in United States Games Thirst
    Oh come on, really? After a shit ton of hours.. oh well I'll just wait and be "patient"

thread closed.
    Platbar by Wadefan1