Wake Island is no more for Conquest... any other way to get "Like a Boss?"

This is a discussion on Wake Island is no more for Conquest... any other way to get "Like a Boss?" within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; I noticed the other day that Wake Island is not on Conquests playlist anymore, and I've looked the TG and ...

Go Blue Jackets!!

Wake Island is no more for Conquest... any other way to get "Like a Boss?"

I noticed the other day that Wake Island is not on Conquests playlist anymore, and I've looked the TG and they only had examples for Wake Island on conquest to get the kill with the skid loader for the trophy. I've played the map on TDM and there was no skid loader, same with Rush... anyone else know how to get this trophy or is it lost? Also why did Dice get rid of Wake Island for conquest in the first place...

Lvl 9 - Gold

It was still on conquest for me a couple of days ago, the games been overtaken by playerbought servers now though and not to many people seem to like the map.

PRO Member

I played it on conquest this weekend. There is a DICE owned server that just rotates through the Back to Karkand maps, try and find that one.

Go Blue Jackets!!

But when I go to search for a match on the quick game menu Wake Island isn't an option for conquest
    I don't own a PS3 anymore because my games of gaming have come to an end...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWLZilla View Post
    But when I go to search for a match on the quick game menu Wake Island isn't an option for conquest
    you sure about this?
    Got to admit I haven't checked this out myself as I have been busy playing Aftermath lately
    But if this is the case Im pretty sure its some mistake made by Dice with the recent patch ... well that or you may just have overlooked it ^^

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 6 - Silver

People still use Quick Match? I'd stay away from that if I were you. The only reliable way to get into matches is by using the Server Browser. You get to choose what game you want to join and you can filter out what you don't want.

If you want to play Conquest (or Conquest Assault) on Wake Island, then just check them off in the filters on Server Browser. For more flexibility, you can also check off other Back to Karkand maps in the filter as most of the time, if one DLC map is included in the map playlist, all the other DLC maps of that respective map pack are also included. Feel free to double check the server's map playlist before joining it just in case.
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Go Blue Jackets!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rune2303 View Post
    you sure about this?
    Got to admit I haven't checked this out myself as I have been busy playing Aftermath lately
    But if this is the case Im pretty sure its some mistake made by Dice with the recent patch ... well that or you may just have overlooked it ^^
    I've checked multiple times and Wake Island IS NOT on conquest while using Quick Match
    I don't own a PS3 anymore because my games of gaming have come to an end...

Jamm the Man...Nuff Said

It's a CQA (Conquest Assault map) only by the look of it. If you use the server browser make sure you hit that CQA button in the filter, it'll show up then. Quick match it's just Conquest Assault.