weapon nerfing

This is a discussion on weapon nerfing within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; i was worrying why i've never read any post on dice nerfing system. i'm sure most of you are newer ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

weapon nerfing

i was worrying why i've never read any post on dice nerfing system. i'm sure most of you are newer to bf3. when bf3 beta was released for multiplayer , i loved it. all weapons was full power. air vehicles and ground vehicles work well for me. BUT, whiners, and cry babies complained to dice that several weapons were over powered. dice messed the weapons up. so far, after each update they have nerfed the bf3 so much, there is no way to put the real power back into the game. i won't waste 49.00 on the dlc. i fear dice has nerfed the dlc too. example: my highest stars are engine/tanks. i'm sneaky i lay anti-tank mines behind debris. placed so you can't see them. i kill a lot tanks..lol but my main battle gun in my abrams has been nerfed. i shoot at ahumvee. it takes 3 105 mm rounds to blow the humvee. yet that same can take down a chopper with 1 round. yet it takes 3 rounds to kill 1 soldier. dice??? go back to the drawing board. and stop listening to whiners, and cry babies. bf3 is suppose to be a war game. maybe dice should make a water war game for you cry babies. get real guys, bullets, and bombs kill.

Lvl 6 - Silver

First of all, welcome to PS3Trophies.com.

As far as I'm concerned, DICE has been doing a great job with weapon balancing. Each gun is relatively unique in its own way to cater to different players, although more often than not, some guns may be more overused than others. The main problem I have with their patches is that they pratically only come out when new DLC is released, which may be several months before a problem is fixed.

And regarding BF3 Premium... DICE isn't forcing you to pay for the DLC so there is no problem there. I bought it to add to my amazing experience of the game so far, and although I may not feel at times that its completely worth it, I've enjoyed it enough to not regret my decision to purchase it.

And your comments regarding the damage on weapons and vehicles are completely valid sure, in real life. Remember however, that this is a game, and balancing is the name of the game here, although DICE is trying their best to keep it as realistic as possible and, at the same time, enjoyable for everyone, without making everything overpowered. The feedback of the community is valuable insight for DICE to improve their game and they should continue to do so. Not everyone will be happy with the changes, but then again, you can't please everyone.

Just my two cents.
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Bringing the PAIN

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot2012 View Post
    i was worrying why i've never read any post on dice nerfing system. i'm sure most of you are newer to bf3. when bf3 beta was released for multiplayer , i loved it. all weapons was full power. air vehicles and ground vehicles work well for me. BUT, whiners, and cry babies complained to dice that several weapons were over powered. dice messed the weapons up. so far, after each update they have nerfed the bf3 so much, there is no way to put the real power back into the game. i won't waste 49.00 on the dlc. i fear dice has nerfed the dlc too. example: my highest stars are engine/tanks. i'm sneaky i lay anti-tank mines behind debris. placed so you can't see them. i kill a lot tanks..lol but my main battle gun in my abrams has been nerfed. i shoot at ahumvee. it takes 3 105 mm rounds to blow the humvee. yet that same can take down a chopper with 1 round. yet it takes 3 rounds to kill 1 soldier. dice??? go back to the drawing board. and stop listening to whiners, and cry babies. bf3 is suppose to be a war game. maybe dice should make a water war game for you cry babies. get real guys, bullets, and bombs kill.
    Well then by your logic if you're in a tank and someone blows it up, then your PS3 data should be fried and a guy should come to your house and blow off your legs...

Stop crying about realism in games for heaven sake!

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2