• Engineer

10 35.71%
  • Support

3 10.71%
  • Recon

8 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are your BF3 plans?

This is a discussion on What are your BF3 plans? within the Battlefield 3 forum, part of the B; I am really interested to see what all of you guys are planing on doing with this game because it ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What are your BF3 plans?

I am really interested to see what all of you guys are planing on doing with this game because it is really diverse and intricate community here.

Will you just play it get the platinum and move on or are you going to become hardcore at it until the mind numbing of the same game sets in?
    What class are you gonna use the most Assault, Engineer, Support or Recon?
    Do you have a bunch of friends that are going to play it with you or are you going into this vast world like a lone wolf?

I myslef have beeen waiting for this game for about aa year now jumping from game to game but know that we are in the final stretch it seems sureal I will play this game until I absolutly cannot anymore and will do what I always have Snipe and I am not going into this alone I have about 6 friends that are going to rock this game as long as I do!

Call of Duty: MW2, Fallout 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Call of Duty World at War, Red Dead Redemption
    Medal of Honor, Call of Duty Black Ops, Burnout Paradise, Uncharted 2 Among Theives, MAG, Little Big Planet
    Little Big Planet 2, InFamous, Dead Nation, Borderlands, Battlefield 3, Assassins Creed 2, Skyrim, InFamous 2
    Saints Row: The Third, Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

Lvl 9 - Gold

MWA HA HAAAAAA!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Going to be an engineer, I was probably the best anti-aircraft engineers in the game because I never used a Tracer Dart and was as effective as someone who would. Besides, I miss my repair tool

Lvl 9 - Gold

My plans are beating campagin, playing MP and getting the plat. Problem is, I'm also getting MW3 so I'm going to have to balance my time in between those two. For kits in MP, I've been using Support and Recon. Assault and Engineer don't appeal to me :/
    | Signature and avatar by dsluckay| Platbar by Wadefan1 |

Lvl 8 - Gold

My plan trophywise is to beat the campaign, plat the game and then jump into the MP.

I usually dabble a bit in Engineer, Assault and Support, but I prefer Engineer. I haven't touched Recon at all for the Beta. I did my fair share of sniping on BC2 and was pretty decent at it, but for Operation Metro, I'm just a run and gun guy. I went 46/21 this morning while jumping between Engineer and Support... better than sitting around with a sniper rifle.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    My plan trophywise is to beat the campaign, plat the game and then jump into the MP.

I usually dabble a bit in Engineer, Assault and Support, but I prefer Engineer. I haven't touched Recon at all for the Beta. I did my fair share of sniping on BC2 and was pretty decent at it, but for Operation Metro, I'm just a run and gun guy. I went 46/21 this morning while jumping between Engineer and Support... better than sitting around with a sniper rifle.
    I agree, I love sneaking around wookies and stab them in the back.

Lvl 7 - Gold

i am deciding whether to play campaign or multi player first
    there good reason to play multiplayer to get some levels gained fast before others start multiplayer might give yourself a little advantage by unlocking better weapons even though beta has being giving practice it would be good to get a few ranks up
    so i might play a bit both not just focusing on one aspect of the game
    im most likely leaving co op to last

Lvl 2 - Bronze

No plans really, just play the fuck out of it. But the very first thing I'll do is jumped into a jet, find a ground target and go straight into them nose first.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm going to beat campaign while trying to get all the singleplayer trophies and then play multiplayer non-stop to get the platinum (I'm almost certain there's going to be some multiplayer trophies that you need to get for the ). I'll enjoy the game to its fullest, that's certain.

I really enjoy playing as all the classes actually, although I've used Assault and Recon extensively in the Beta (I love sniping as well as rushing the enemy). I would use the Engineer more but their usefulness in the Beta is very limited as there is a lack of vehicles in the only map included with the Beta. The Support class is fun to provide suppressing fire for teammates as well as the ability to use explosives (like C4 and Claymores) is another plus for me.
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

No Matter What

I'm going to be playing an assault class, but I will actually be a Medic with healing and reviving people. I also hate not being able to heal fast and the extra points for healing and reviving are nice.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

PRO Member

I'm good with all of them just depends on the stage really.. Open area=sniper, close combat=assault or engineer

Getting the plat for this game is going to take dedication... I read somewhere else that the trophies were leaked and reaching lvl 45 was one of them.... Now, I played bad company 2 for at least 4or5 months (first game on ps3) and I'm somewhere around lvl 30..... just saying!
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I might push Engineer since a lot of the good stuff are in that class - referring to SCAR and G36C. Wasn't much use in the beta besides blowing campers out in that narrow hallway with the SMAW but I'm sure it will make great anti-vehicle class in the retail version.

I said that, but I might even still wind up with Assault, Recon, or Support since those 3 classes are equally easy to go with as opposed to Engineer.

my latest anime updates

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Recon mainly, will play assault after a while to change it up.

No Matter What

Does anyone else hate snipers in this game? They are pretty hard to see/spot even with the glare and they seem to kill super fast, even OHK. Also the dicks running around with a sniper and RDS! That was so stupid for DICE to have it so you can have a RDS on a sniper rifle...

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    I'm good with all of them just depends on the stage really.. Open area=sniper, close combat=assault or engineer

Getting the plat for this game is going to take dedication... I read somewhere else that the trophies were leaked and reaching lvl 45 was one of them.... Now, I played bad company 2 for at least 4or5 months (first game on ps3) and I'm somewhere around lvl 30..... just saying!
    Dude, I put 320 hours into BC2. I just got to rank 44 yesterday.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by YaNkSxSuPeRiOR View Post
    Dude, I put 320 hours into BC2. I just got to rank 44 yesterday.
    Thats what I'm saying if that is a legit trophy list that has leaked then this game isn't going to be a run through grab the plat and move on game... It will take time

Don't know if its legit, but I'm willing to plat it
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 9 - Gold

ill rent it after like a month the game is out

Death is Awaiting....

I saw someone in the BF3 beta that was rank 43 so.. i mean if he got that i doubt it will take 200+ hours. In BFBC2 i've played 46 hours and im rank 39 so hopefully not.

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    Thats what I'm saying if that is a legit trophy list that has leaked then this game isn't going to be a run through grab the plat and move on game... It will take time

Don't know if its legit, but I'm willing to plat it
    I wouldn't get the platinum till the next Battlefield game, watch there'll be a co-op trophy that's very similar.

Ghost Assassin

First SP then MP; recon, assault, engineer, medic. I really hope that the game is good. You can't tell from the beta because there are so many bugs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast